Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not from the US so I don't know much about what's going on on these states but can someone give me some info on why WWE doesn't tour Idaho, Montana, North & South Dakota, Utah, etc.?
Thanks

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
All of the states you listed, along with places like Wyoming, have very few people living in them and no real big cities, so WWE wouldn't make any money if they visited there.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
WWE has run shows in Boise Idaho, Fargo North Dakota, Salt Lake City Utah. They haven't run shows through South Dakota, Montana and Alaska to my knowledge, probably because there isn't a large enough market, but I could be wrong.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,097 Posts
WWE has run several house shows in Sioux Falls, South Dakota in the past. As well as Boise, ID, Fargo, ND and Salt Lake City, UT

I could've sworn they ran a house show in Billings, Montana as well as Chyenne, WY once or twice?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
If it doesn't house any big time sports teams, the chances of the WWE going there are small to none. WWE has held a few house shows here, but the arena they frequent when they do arrive seats like 8,000 at ground level (no descending lower bowl) with no upper decks. So television productions are a lot less likely though 2 Raw episodes have eminated from it, most recent one being almost 5 years ago. N.Y. state seems to get over a couple dozen shows every year between Albany, Buffalo, MSG, Nassau and anyplace else that I'm forgetting. I've gone to Houston to see the TV tapings that are rare closer to home just to have the experience they don't seem to want to bring here. Despite the on screen decline in quality, a live experience isn't all that different except that you don't want to piss off anyone that may yank your sign, camera, phone, etc.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts