Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they play on certain console or do play on pc on emulator because seen them bottom left corner on screen pausing a sega game at credits at beginning at game on one of their videos and seen play old games and seen their nicknames displayed on screen and playing there all for different systems games with PlayStation 4 controllers and like change games really quick it looks like using emulator on pc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Life is Good.
3,923 Posts
I have been wondering about this as well.

They are probably mixing it up with both gaming consoles and PC but sometimes I see PS4 controllers out of nowhere whenever they are playing the older games. Could be wrong but I believe they did this with Streets of Rage (or maybe it was the Double Dragon video with Sonya Deville).

My natural guess would probably be PC. I possess both Xbox and PS4 controller myself but as of late I only game on my PC laptop via my precious Steam library. :zayn3

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,399 Posts
I have been wondering about this as well.

They are probably mixing it up with both gaming consoles and PC but sometimes I see PS4 controllers out of nowhere whenever they are playing the older games. Could be wrong but I believe they did this with Streets of Rage (or maybe it was the Double Dragon video with Sonya Deville).

My natural guess would probably be PC. I possess both Xbox and PS4 controller myself but as of late I only game on my PC laptop via my precious Steam library. :zayn3
I got rid of my PS4 bro a while back reverted back to Xbox 360 then bought another PS4 ffs I hate it when Im fucking bored dude my ADHD goes makes wanna go nuts , you wonder why I'm constantly stoned . I'm not that big into p.c gaming , I have an iPad but I only use it for coming here and other sites , and hustling stuff when I'm not working lol

Your right btw about them reverting back to PS4 controllers they used them when they were playing smackdown v raw on the PlayStation bro

Peace @SUPA HOT FIRE.;the coolest man in the game haha:laugh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts