Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am sure everyone has seen the videos now, so what are your thoughts?

·
Premium Member
9,378 Posts
19 officers engaged in a gunfight in gridlocked traffic with a huge amount of people in their cars instead of backing off and following the UPS truck to a less populated area to engage them. They shot the hostage UPS driver, in full uniform, in the back and killed him as he was crawling toward them trying to keep his hands up. They shot and killed an innocent bystander that was behind the UPS truck. They hid behind cars full of people, including children, usng them as shields.

These were jewel thieves carrying stolen, but insured, diamonds in a giant lojacked UPS truck that was being followed by a helicopter. They were not going to disappear if the cops backed away enough to calm the situation. There was no good reason to engage in a gunfight like this besides that they wanted to.

Justification seems to be that during the robbery shots were fired and a stray bullet hit a window in city hall not injuring anyone. No one knows yet if it was the robbers bullets or someone else shooting at them. So, yeah just unload over 200 rounds in gridlock traffic, while hiding behind cars full of human shields, and kill the hostage and some guy driving home. Makes sense.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,459 Posts
Every single officer involved should be fired and prosecuted, their captain, chief, commissioner, etc. should all resign, and their pension fund should be obliterated to pay for the wrongful deaths of those 2 innocents.

I wait with bated breath to see how the cop suckers are going to defend this one.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i work in shipping so i get to talk with ups drivers and ups semi drivers they are all pissed ups thanked the cops after the fact

·
Registered
739 Posts
Man... what the hell happened to Florida?! I remember being a kid and it was always a running joke that's where old people went to retire. Seems like everyday you read about some kind of madness going on down there

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,537 Posts
"Protect and Serve" my ass.

I'm not shocked anymore by finding out how many people are completely unaware of the Warren vs District of Columbia decision. But go ahead and by all means keep backing the Blue, for all the good it does you.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,459 Posts
"Protect and Serve" my ass.

I'm not shocked anymore by finding out how many people are completely unaware of the Warren vs District of Columbia decision. But go ahead and by all means keep backing the Blue, for all the good it does you.
Yea, most people don't know that a cop is under no obligation to risk their life to help you, add that with the fact they can kill anyone and get off scot-free with the excuse they felt their lives were in danger, by statute a cop's life is significantly more valuable than that of the people they're supposed to serve.

Mix that with low hiring standards, bad training, little oversight and the "Blue Wall of Silence", cops are a potentially greater menace than the criminals they're supposed to combat.

·
5,537 Posts
Yea, most people don't know that a cop is under no obligation to risk their life to help you, add that with the fact they can kill anyone and get off scot-free with the excuse they felt their lives were in danger, by statute a cop's life is significantly more valuable than that of the people they're supposed to serve.

Mix that with low hiring standards, bad training, little oversight and the "Blue Wall of Silence", cops are a potentially greater menace than the criminals they're supposed to combat.
Yeah if they "fear for their life" they can end yours with no consequences other than a paid vacation.

But if a cop points a gun at you, you're not even allowed to sweat.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah if they "fear for their life" they can end yours with no consequences other than a paid vacation.

But if a cop points a gun at you, you're not even allowed to sweat.
heck we've seen cops shoot or taze people who had seizures, sneezed, burped, didn't look the, directly in the eye, didn't get down fast enough, raise their hands too fast, raise their hands too slow.....

·
5,537 Posts
heck we've seen cops shoot or taze people who had seizures, sneezed, burped, didn't look the, directly in the eye, didn't get down fast enough, raise their hands too fast, raise their hands too slow.....
Don't forget what can happen if they ever catch you selling someone a single cigarette. If the State can't get its pound of flesh, they may have to put yours in the ground until everyone gets the message.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't forget what can happen if they ever catch you selling someone a single cigarette. If the State can't get its pound of flesh, they may have to put yours in the ground until everyone gets the message.
whats funny about that story the cops were called in to stop a fight, the guy actually wasnt selling cigs he stopped the fight and asked the cops not to arrest the guys even the person who called the cops asked for them not to be arrested. he sometimes sold cigs when he went there to get like pop or some thing and had some extras, the media made it out like he had boxes of cigs just there. the worst part he died stopping a fight peacefully and the cops can't even ask a question without pulling a gun on someone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts