Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am talking about the bland guys. The ones who you don't like or dislike. Not guys like Reigns, Big Show or Kane, who get some reaction for being in undeserved positions, just guys you just cannot bother to think about.

For me, top of the list is Orton. He is just the equivalent of beige wallpaper for me. Just not interesting at all.

Number two is Undertaker - but that may be a self defense mechanism for how bad the dead man looked last year....even before Brock got to him. I just do not care about old guys fighting...which leads to

Number 3 Sting. See undertaker for details.

Number 4. Brock Lesnar. Sure, it was fun to watch him decimate Cena, but his actual effect on the product is mind numbing. He just stands their like a slab of meat. And apart from the novelty of bitchslapping Cena, his matches are -well dull.

Number 5. CM punk. Was never his biggest fan when he was around, but I just never missed him at all.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Bad News Barret. His catchphrase is entertaining, but I really wouldn't care if he vanished one day. Same goes for Cesaro.

Reactions: SystemFailure

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Brock Lesnar.. and that's it now!

Does Ambrose or Seth count? Cuz I won't miss them..

·
Registered
886 Posts
Cena, Big Show, Kane, Ryback, Mark Henry,

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
I don't want anyone to disappear because I know that every wrestler has fans and that a lot of people will be crushed knowing their fav wrestler is not there anymore :)

But seriously, Roman Reigns.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Other than Big Show, Kane and Reigns, I'd say:

Cena: Never did anything for me. I don't like the guy, I don't hate him. It's more that I'm just sick of his constant push and staleness. Even if he were to drop down into the mid-card for the rest of his career, I still wouldn't care about him.

Sheamus: Too boring of a character. He's above average in the ring, but other than that, he's stale. Not good on the mic. No character. He can be a face or heel and I still find myself skipping his segments.

Triple H (and Steph): I'm sick of the half hour authority promos every week. Hell, I'm just sick of the authority in general. If I don't have to see Triple H or Steph on my TV again, I'd be happy. Let them stay in the back and work off screen.

Erick Rowan: Is he even considered upper level? He's had some main event matches teaming with Ryback and Ziggler. I think Rowan could be something if they actually took time to give him a good character and story to work with, but lately he just feels like he's thrown in with Ryback and Ziggler just to give him something to do.

Mark Henry: Again, is he even considered upper level? Dude has been gone for a while and I haven't even noticed. He's completely forgettable.

Undertaker: I like Taker, but he really should've retired last year, especially if the rumors of him beating Bray this year are true. The fact he can't even bother to show up to promote his upcoming match is just horrible. I hope he gives Bray a good match, lets Bray go over on him with a clean victory, pass the torch and disappear, never to come back as an active wrestler.

There are more wrestlers on the roster I'd like to see gone but you just said upper level so... there's my list.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For clarities sake, consider anyone who has won at least 2 championships. So no Big E. Or Roman Reigns.....

And remember, its more about people who bore you.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,833 Posts
Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry(Although he's been missing in action for a while now), Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton and John Cena

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
John Cena, Roman Reigns, Kane and Big Show.

·
The Irish Rapist
3,392 Posts
The ones who don't get a reaction from me? If they don't get a reaction from me I usually skip their matches so: Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane, Triple H, Sheamus, Luke Harper, Eric Rowan, Bray Wyatt, Kofi, Big E, Axel, Jericho (even tough he used to be one of my fav, he just bores me now), a lot of the roster really. Right now I really only care about Lesnar, Rollins and Ambrose. I like Bryan, Henry, Dolph, Cesaro and Kidd too but not enough to "care" other than a few times. Cena, Miz, Barret, Reigns and Ryback are all right I guess...

Oh didn't read "upper level"

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Orton, because he's done it all in his career and it doesn't look he's going to evolve his character any time soon.

Lesnar - He barely partakes in storylines and only shows up a few times a year. Would rather have someone who appears every week as champion.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts