Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest update for WEForums. We're now running a stable version of vB3.5.

·
There's A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity. I
17,319 Posts
Sounds great, Nitemare. Running very smoothly for me, thus far. :)

Edit to add: A thing that I do notice, was that avatars aren't showing up for some reason. I tried to reupload it and it still didn't work. It appears to only be in posts too, as I can see it when I click on my name.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't expect templates to be affected this badly.

·
17,319 Posts
Yes, there are two quick reply spaces as well. When you attempt to press the submit replay, you get this error message, "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a lot of problems. I suppose recreating the style would be the best option. I'm not liking this idea, of course, but I have little choice.

·
17,319 Posts
Good, it looks like that the avatar problem has been resolved. I don't understand why you should have to recreate the styles after updating it. Ahh, you do what you have to do, I guess. :)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
but now the avatars arent working again.
nitemare, i want to thank you for all the time you put into working on the forums, i know that it can get frustrating and pretty stressful at times, but the other forums ive been too suck compared to this one.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's because I pwn.

Avatars should be fixed again. Just going through and fixing minor details.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For tonight, that'll be all.

I see the problem with the forums being displaced. Most probably won't notice it besides on the showthread.php page, but it's all across the forums. I'll worry about it tomorrow.

·
17,319 Posts
I just love the fact that I don't have to turn my javascript off anymore. It's running at turbo speeds. Looks great, Nitemare. :D

·
17,319 Posts
Doesn't that close out all windows? LOL

Edit - Okay, it refreshed the page, nevermind. :eek:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you using IE? If so, no. If you're using Firefox, just hit F5.

·
17,319 Posts
I'm using Internet Explorer and it refreshed the page for me. I could have sworn that those two key combinations closed out your browser windows.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And? You still see no ads? (And in IE, F5 refreshes the page. Ctrl + F5 is a hard refresh, meaning it doesn't use your cached page to speed up loading times.)

Ads should be there. They weren't removed. However, are you using any form of blocking program?

·
17,319 Posts
There are no pop-up ads for me right now. I have Windows XP SP2, so I just use the one that's built into the browser.

The only ads are the ones that are at the top of the page and bottom. I've tried refreshing using just the F5 key and Ctrl + F5 and still none.

After the revert, even with the blocker, I was receiving an ad every page refresh and getting script errors. Now, none.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts