Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the scheduled lineup for TNA Final Resolution as of this week’s tapings.

TNA World Heavyweight Title Match
Guest Referee Mr. Anderson

Jeff Hardy (c) vs Matt Morgan

First Blood Match
Rhino vs RVD

X Division Title Match
Robbie E. (c) vs Jay Lethal

Cookie will be suspended above the ring in a cage

Knockouts Title Match
Madison Rayne (c) vs Mickie James

Casket Match
The Pope vs Abyss

MMA Rules
Jeff Jarrett vs Samoa Joe

TNA World Tag Team Title Match
The Motor City Machine Guns (c) vs Generation Me

TNA TV Title Match
AJ Styles (c) vs Douglas Williams

Credt to Gerweck.net
Gerweck has been always wrong with 1-2 in their predictions of PPV cards.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
If that's the card, then every Title match will have a chance to steal the show.

The TV Title Match could be something really special.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I think GenMe is gonna go over the Guns. I don't see the point in these guys having so many matches, and every time on PPV, GenMe loses. I want Douglas Williams to go over AJ, but that ones up in the air. The X Division match is up in the air too. Don't care much for the rest of the card, but I'm sure it'll be decent.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
I think GenMe is gonna go over the Guns. I don't see the point in these guys having so many matches, and every time on PPV, GenMe loses. I want Douglas Williams to go over AJ, but that ones up in the air. The X Division match is up in the air too. Don't care much for the rest of the card, but I'm sure it'll be decent.
They could always add Beer Money to the match and make it triple threat...

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G-Me has no change in beating the Guns, Guns will probably hold the belts until Wolfe comes back or Immortal goes after every title belt.

I will mark if Williams wins the tv title, by looking at the spoilers, he has being booked correctly as a face so far.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if 200 people are buying these shows. This shit looks awful.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Card look decent looking forward to Madison vs Mickie,Williams vs Styles, MCMG vs Gen Me.

·
Registered
673 Posts
woow ... genme against the guns again ??? wtf... I dont want the guns to lose it yet, but I dont want genme to lose all the time either...

Bring in new tag teams or make the guns defend against someone else...

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I feel like impact gives better main-events than this. Seriously, Morgan in the main event, AGAIN. :no: He lost at the last ppv. CLEAN!

With the exception of the tv title, this feels like a 3hr impact, AGAIN. :frustrate

·
Registered
911 Posts
I feel like impact gives better main-events than this. Seriously, Morgan in the main event, AGAIN. :no: He lost at the last ppv. CLEAN!

With the exception of the tv title, this feels like a 3hr impact, AGAIN. :frustrate
Morgan was screwed by the ref at Turning Point in a way so the rematch makes sense...

Card looks VERY hit/miss.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Using an MMA angle in pro wrestling is dumb,unless it involves somebody like Kurt Angle and is only used for one night.It's never worked,apart for Lockdown 2008.

Casket matches were just ok 18 years ago,but it holds no place in what is meant to be an alternative to the wacky world of Vince McMahon.It doesn't suit the characters either.

Cookie raised above the ring is another WWE inspired,silly gimmick.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts