Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Update_on_Stephanie_Being_Upset_at_Dusty_News_on_HBK_Cena_s_Returns_More_on_Tryouts.html

- We noted before that the only person WWE signed from their most recent training camp was 25 year old Dylan Miley, who is a bodybuilder type with a 37 inch vertical leap. While some people from the camp have been told in the past few days that they will be signed, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards had not heard anything from WWE as of October 8th. Both Edwards and Richards have people within WWE who want them signed. Sean Burke, Tony Delfonzo and Todd Hanson were also at the camp with Miley. They got e-mails on October 7th and were told to stay in touch but WWE was not going to sign them right now.

- As noted, Stephanie McMahon was upset at Dusty Rhodes for giving her a "face palm" in the middle of their in-ring segment on RAW two weeks ago. Stephanie was also upset because in that same segment, Dusty was veering off script and she was trying to steer him back.

- Many people assumed that WWE bringing back Shawn Michaels and John Cena for Hell In a Cell was their response to the negative reactions to the Battleground pay-per-view on Sunday. That isn't the case as Michaels has been scheduled to get involved in the Daniel Bryan storyline for several weeks and they were talking about Cena returning last week.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

·
Banned
969 Posts
"Dylan Miley, who is a bodybuilder type with a 37 inch vertical leap."

Oh wow he has a 37 inch leap, let's completely forget about real wrestlers like Chris Hero and sign this dude, I'm sure the fans will LOVE his leaping abilities.

Give it a rest WWE for once

Also about Steph being pissed at Dusty. Dusty has arguably been the most entertaining thing on RAW the past few weeks, so it proves how much she knows

:vince3 :trips

·
Registered
835 Posts
Isn't it noted that dusty never uses a script ? Stephanie is being a bit of a brat but did you notice after the face palm HHH responded straight away by saying don't cross the line. I was a little curious as to whether it was for the segment or whether it was a word of warning by HHH. Imagine if this led to goldust and cody being actually fired.

Reactions: birthday_massacre

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,506 Posts
:lol at being mad at a "face palm." Whats next? Being mad for a kayfabe dirty look? Stephanie's got serious case of the feels and if she's going to get mad at such ridiculous things, maybe she shouldn't be on TV all that much. My God, how sensitive can someone be? It's a shame too, because she's actually quite good in her current role.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
You can't use a script with guys like Dusty for one and two if she's this sensitive about a face palm, she needs to stay off tv. I thought it added to the drama.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I really doubt she was really mad. Especially considering than whenever WWE replayed that moment, they always showed Dusty doing that. If she was really upset, they would've edited it out.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
- Many people assumed that WWE bringing back Shawn Michaels and John Cena for Hell In a Cell was their response to the negative reactions to the Battleground pay-per-view on Sunday. That isn't the case as Michaels has been scheduled to get involved in the Daniel Bryan storyline for several weeks and they were talking about Cena returning last week.
:lmao :cena5 :HHH2 :vince5

·
Registered
33 Posts
You could tell when watching she was genuinely upset by the face palm. Bit of a joke really when you think of the ways Vince used to get humiliated in promos and matches yet Steph gets upset at a face palm lol, Triple H is just the same you will never see him piss his pants or have his face rammed in a 500lbs man ass. Still the more Steph does things like this to annoy me the more I want to do her.

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
Stephanie seems like an oversensitive human being. And I say that because this is not the first time, in fact there are many times where people are reporting she gets upset over something stupid whether it be on air or off air and backstage. Remember the whole Kaitlyn story? Someone who gets upset over every little thing and twists innocent and meaningless things into personal attacks against them, is not someone with emotional stability. I'll put it that way.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
How many times did she used to get owned by Y2J? And a simple facepalm bothers her??

Reactions: birthday_massacre

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
WWE needs to buy both Ring of Honor, and TNA. Why does the WWE have a 99.95% monopoly on professional wrestling when they could easily have 100% monopoly? Buy TNA, buy RoH, stack up the roster, which would be like 150+, cut the weak 15%, then have a draft, half the stars to Smackdown, half the stars to Raw. Why not have the best wrestlers in the States (Angle, Richards, Punk, Bryan, Aries, AJ Styles) under one umbrella?

As for Stephanie, she needs to realize that Dusty has been working crowds of 15,000 with just a microphone for longer than Steph has been alive! Dusty is top 5 on the mic of all time.

/thread.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts