Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kevin Nash continues to deny reports that he has re-signed with TNA Wrestling. There is talk, however, that a deal is in place.

One company official not aware of whether Nash had re-signed, assumed it was only a matter of time if he had not.

"They are talking," said the official. "He's got somebody's ear. And by somebody, I mean Dixie Carter."

There were previous reports that Janice Carter was a roadblock in the resigning of Nash but so far those reports have yet to be verified.

Credit to Pro Wrestling Torch and TNA Galaxy

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
he will be resigned... -facepalm-

this is why no one believes a wrestler when he leaves a company/retires, they dont even wait to return, they just come back a month or 2 later

·
8,232 Posts
It'd be cool for him to stick around as an on air announcer, a personality, or even as a part of a MEM reunion.

But the fact of the matter is, if they're paying him a Kevin Nash type number, then he can fuck off.

I'd rather that money be distributed into MCMG, BMI, AJ, Joe and all of those guys' contracts.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Depends in what capacity he's coming back, how much he's getting paid and for how long.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What the hell is TNA Galaxy? Mods, you need to ban that site as well as it is just a clone of ........ ha

I wish they would post the original source and not include the website that reposted it.

As for the news, Nash will be back, he is always back

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I hate the guy but I still wish I were Kevin Nash; imagine coming into work everyday and half assing everything while you are able to hold down better and harder workers and see to it that they don't get a promotion. Imagine insulting the customers that come in and then going home and bashing the company on your twitter while constantly begging for a job with the rival company. Then imagine, after all that, simply walking out of your company and having your boss practically beg you to come back while offering to give you a raise while you continue to post on twitter about how great it is to be free. Must be great.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
dixie carter sounds like a royal spoiled bitch who has to get her way otherwise everybody is fired . im so sick of her stupid decision making . a 10 year old kid from mexico who doesnt speak english could do a better job making decisions for tna than dixie carter does.

What the fuck does she see in kevin nash at this point in his career??? hes 51 and could barely walk, let alone wrestle !!!! she doesnt deserve to have her own company and i hope her parents realize this and take it away from her before she burns it into the ground. although shes done a very good job of that already....

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Why in the fuck is Nash still here if Steiner, Booker T, Dainels, Creed and Abdul Bashir are gone? Makes NO sense.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts