Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Update_On_Eva_Marie_s_Backstage_Heat_In_WWE_-_Why_Is_She_Strongly_Disliked_By_Her_Co-Workers.html

As has been reported, Total Divas star Eva Marie is said to be strongly disliked by some of her co-workers in the sports-entertainment organization, with Bryan Alvarez of F4WOnline.com claiming in August that she was "passionately hated." In Monday's edition of Figure Four Daily (available here), Alvarez reveals that this source of hatred was elicited by how she portrayed herself on the scripted E! reality show.

"Even though Total Divas is a reality show and its scripted, and most normal, rational people realize its fake, there are people in WWE who watch that show and developed a very strong dislike for Eva Marie...having never met her in their life," said Alvarez.

Alvarez adds that her critics in the company came to the conclusion that she is "unlikable," which triggered "a movement to make her look foolish."

Two weeks ago, Eva Marie wrestled in matches for Raw and SmackDown despite having only competed once before in her short career. The 29-year-old's performance drew negative reviews online, as her inexperience was put on display before millions of viewers. Dave Meltzer claimed on Wrestling Observer Radio that organization officials sought this reaction since they wanted to knock her down a few pegs due to their belief that she has an undeserved ego.

(source: F4WOnline.com)

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
Re: Update On Eva Marie BackStage Heat In WWE - Why Is She Strongly Disliked By CoWor

Jokes on them because I was watching her match just for her looks! ha!

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
Re: Update On Eva Marie BackStage Heat In WWE - Why Is She Strongly Disliked By CoWor

I bet she sneezed when Steph was in the same room so Steph decided to bury her.

·
Banned
853 Posts

Bryan Alvarez aka Dave's bitch has no inside source, He's just good at speculating things and raising interesting arguments. This report seems totally made up.

·
Banned
13,409 Posts

If only Finlay was still training the divas...

·
Premium Member
10,480 Posts

If you follow both JoJo and Eva on Twitter or Instagram, you'll see that JoJo is often down in NXT when she isn't on the road. Doesn't seem to be the same case with Eva.

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts

If only Finlay was still training the divas...
I thought Sara Del Rey was now? At least down in NXT? Surely she could get Eva Marie to be at least mediocre in the ring, which for her would be a huge step forward.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts

The fact that they keep wanting her to wrestle when she's inexperienced says it all. They are pretty much trying to sabotage this chick. Most of the chicks that got over in the WWE didn't wrestle, or very sparingly, Sable was over way before she ever did matches, Sunny was over as hell, ditto with Trish, I mean she did decent matches, but nobody cared about her matches. Eva Marie would be over if they put her in a managerial role, but the WWE has gotten lazy and could care less about giving fans a good product, and are more concerned with inner politics.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts

Seriously nobody cares about her ring skills. Which diva has it except for maybe AJ and Natalia? They're just as bad when they started wrestling. It's probably because she's having a quick success.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,521 Posts

Simple solution if she wants to be liked by everyone:

Blowjobs.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Simple solution if she wants to be liked by everyone:

Blowjobs.
she is married. it will make her look like Orton & Cena (aka even worst) if she does that

·
Registered
3,198 Posts

So why not get rid of her? Oh wait...

·
Registered
5,512 Posts

She does seem like a bitch. Hot bitch tho.

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts

If they really hate her then sign Kharma to a 1 day contract and put them in a steel cage match.

If Eva Marie lives she keeps her job.

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,805 Posts

If they really hate her then sign Kharma to a 1 day contract and put them in a steel cage match.

If Eva Marie lives she keeps her job.
Awesome. :lmao

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,321 Posts

So basically the people who watch the reality show but never met her before, dislike her? Sounds an awful lot like the IWC don't you think?

·
Registered
23 Posts

Two things wrong here. Noone is watching Eva for her outstanding technical ability and 2. It is their show. If they want to lower the value of Raw by having someone who isn't a wrestler perform. Then who is really looking foolish?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts