Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emma is expected to be cleared to return to action in mid-June, according to Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer.

Emma suffered a shoulder injury at a WWE live event earlier this month on May 7th in Liverpool, England. She was teaming with RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax against Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Mickie James. She took a bad landing on her right shoulder after a double knee drop from Sasha on the turnbuckle, which caused the referee to throw the "X" signal and have the match stopped early.

Emma had returned to action on television last month on the April 3rd episode of RAW. She had suffered a back injury last May, and was scheduled to return as "Emmalina" earlier this year. The gimmick was dropped the day it was scheduled to debut this past February, and she reverted back to her "Emma" name.
Good to see the injury isn't THAT bad and she should be back soon. I say soon though because she was cleared last year in August and didn't come back until April.

·
24,500 Posts
Sure she may be back soon but I don't see them giving her a push let a lone a title run. The back to back injuries will likely be seen by management as a negative and a reason to not put her in a prominent position in the division.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
I like her as well, should be a key focal point in the 2nd tier of RAW divas.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
She has been rather unfortunate with injuries recently. Between that and that dumb ass Emmalina waste of time, I do wonder if she'll ever get her chance.

She is better than most of the women on the roster and looks the part too.

·
Banned
724 Posts
She's the most underutilized female talent in WWE. Should be a champion and heavily featured. She can go in the ring and she has great charisma. Pretty good on the mic too. Unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen because they are paranoid to push anyone who is "injury prone".

Reactions: Jam

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
that EMMA shoot interview/documentary i keep getting excited about (in the future) gets better and better all the time! Another chapter added to this incredibly bizarre, frustrating, sad career.

·
Baby Yoda
30,134 Posts
Bliss vs. Emma is the money feud, I cannot wait for it... hopefully they do it for Summerslam.

·
Banned
879 Posts
i hope emma is feeling better and has recovered well. interested to see what she does when she returns. just give her an opponent that can actually protect her and she'll be fine. wish that lack of protection from that boss chick didnt cause her injury.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts