Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source-The Observer

Christian did not return at this past Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings, despite being advertised. Look for him to return once the Extreme Rules pay-per-view has finished. Christian is booked to be put in the World Heavyweight Title picture with Sheamus and Daniel Bryan.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Nah I don't want him to be Sheamus's lackey again. Fuck that. I'd rather see him in a one on one fued with Daniel Bryan, but I don't see him turning face. Have him go to raw and fued with CM Punk. That right there would be nothing short of GOLD.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Even though there's no chance Christian will get the title from Sheamus, I'm glad he's being put in the main event. Kinda weird though since locally they're advertising Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane for the WHC in early June. Card subject to change, I guess.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Lol @ the dirt sheets just a couple days ago they were saying del rio is next in line and that after extreme rules DB will be out of the title scene yet now they're saying that DB will remain in the title scene with Sheamus and Christian will be added.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'd be okay with Bryan losing to Sheamus and then working with Christian.

Would be a great feud on the mic and in the ring. But please God, don't put Christian anywhere near Sheamus.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Two weeks ago Christian was supposed to get in a feud with CM Punk. A week ago it was a feud with Big Show. Now it's a triple threat with Bryan/Sheamus. At this point, I don't think WWE knows what they are doing with Christian. I think a lot of scenarios are being pitched and the dirt sheets are reporting on each of the pitches.

I can't imagine WWE would pass up Del Rio for Christian. If Christian makes it into the title picture, it'll likely be a fatal four way at Over The Limit of Bryan, Sheamus, Del Rio, and Christian. Christian would have to come in as a tweener or face though since there's already two heels and they don't need a third.

I don't think WWE would ever book a Christian/Bryan feud. They've tried to keep both of these men seperated as much as possible. Someone backstage is preventing that from happening.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
LOL. How can anybody take this seriously when Del Rio even said on SmackDown this week he gets the winner of DB vs Sheamus and is using his title shot soon. Christian's not going anywhere near the main event, and if he is, it's only so Del Rio can win the title without pinning Sheamus.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Put the strap on a heel Christian in May. Have him drop it to a face Bryan in an epic feud lasting the Summer.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I thought Del Rio was next in line, so I don't think this is true.
True. Hopefully we can get something out of all of them. Nice to see all the ME stars mesh to make a good extended storyline/angle. Orton included.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Maybe he interferes in the CM Punk/Jericho match as Punk wrote him off with that "injury" when he was not ready to come back yet.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Had a feeling he wasn't at the SmackDown tapings since he wasn't advertised on Raw. Anyway, I actually marked out when I read he's being booked in a World Championship feud. Hope he wins another title, and I'm glad it wasn't Del Rio.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts