Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Regarding Adam Cole, we’re told that WWE has still not offered any contracts to ex-ROH wrestlers based on whatever the legal issue regarding tampering has been that gave them cold feet. That said, Cole did finish up in ROH and on the indie scene, he’s not out there taking bookings like Kyle O’Reilly, Donovan Dijak, Bobby Fish and others are, and the feeling is that unless something changes, he’ll be in WWE, probably pushed as a major star on the NXT brand. Impact is also still making a play for him because they are looking for new hot talent and he’s a free agent. Right now Cole has no signed deal with anyone. That’s been expected for more than one year

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,199 Posts
Well..it looks like this is going to be a tough decision for Adam Cole and his wrestling future. Here you have him having his foot in the door for NXT and Impact Wrestling is calling him non stop. If you ask me. He will be better off going to NXT because he will be treated better and have better feuds with the dudes down there. A year and half later, he will be on the main roster. So right now the whole thing is in favor. I hope he chooses wisely on where he is going to go.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,813 Posts

·
Registered
22,856 Posts
It’s only a matter of time. Unlike a lot of other guys who have been on the free agent market as of late, I don’t think Cole is the kind of prospect they keep away from for long.

Looking back it might have been somewhat silly of us to think Cole was coming in back in Chicago only a week after leaving ROH. But he’ll be there soon enough.

·
Baby Yoda
29,300 Posts

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
never knew who he was let alone an update.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,813 Posts
Cole is in WWE, its pretty obvious. There is a reason they couldn't make the Cole vs Omega match happen.
Cole v. Omega didn't happen because Kenny's visa didn't go through in time for War of the Worlds when the blow off was going to take place. They had to fill in Tanahashi instead.

I hope Cole takes Balor's spot in the WWE.
Cole's definitely better and it's not even close imo. He'll defintely be the new face of the NXT brand and once he gets called up I see him being at the least where KO is right now, a consistent upper midcard guy with main event runs.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,813 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts