Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Credit: F4WOnline.com

Dave Meltzer recently spoke to Batista and isn't sure where the recent quote came from where Batista talked about coming back to the WWE. According to Meltzer, Batista is still open to returning to WWE down the line but isn't going to back anytime soon. He is still training for MMA and told Meltzer that he feels a lot better physically than he did while in WWE. Batista put over Vince McMahon but talked about how the road schedule burned him out. While MMA is still a possibility, it seems more likely that he'll try to get into acting.

http://nodq.com/wwe/288736174.shtml

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
I stopped reading at "Dave Meltzer recently spoke to Batista..."

*cough*BULLSHIT!*cough*

If he did, it's because he called his house and got told to 'fuck off' by the big man himself. He definitely didn't confirm shit.

Meltzer is a jumped up mark with an overinflated sense of his own importance. He needs to learn the difference between "sources" and "guesswork" or "lying."

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I stopped reading at "Dave Meltzer recently spoke to Batista..."

*cough*BULLSHIT!*cough*

If he did, it's because he called his house and got told to 'fuck off' by the big man himself. He definitely didn't confirm shit.

Meltzer is a jumped up mark with an overinflated sense of his own importance. He needs to learn the difference between "sources" and "guesswork" or "lying."
I believe Meltzer spoke to Batista. however, I think Batista didn't know it was him. Simply because Batista is an idiot.

Meltzer: Hey man, this is Dave Meltzer and I just wanted to confirm your status regarding returning to WWE.

Batista: Who are you fertilizer?

Meltzer: No, I'm Dave Meltzer. Asking about your WWE return.

Batista: Okay fertilizer. First off, you can't be sprayed on me! I'm open to coming back for the right amount of money and potato chips. But I'm not going to rush into it. Doy!

Granted, he probably didn't say "doy", but the rest sound like it could have happened. Batista is an idiot and I hope he doesn't come back at all.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i recently spoke to batista.....

ww4ever: hello batista, just a moment
batista: please call me dave
ww4ever: youre a lame piece of shit dave

*he came charging at me in his front yard*
*he fell and botched that, dislocating his shoulder*
*i took my shirt off and said "come at me bro" then stomped my foot at him*
*he gets up and runs back in his house and locks the front door*

and that was my interview, we wont be seeig him in wwe anytime soon.... thank me later... you SD fans now worship me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts