Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update: John Cena bought himself a ticket for the next RAW episode, so he will be present. WWE meanwhile promotes that John Cena is replaced by his cousin "Juan" Cena at coming House Shows.
Thought this might be interesting... :confused:

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
Yeah, we know about it.

And it's not getting any less stupid. This idea is pure double facepalm material if there ever was such a thing. fpalm fpalm
Yeah, it's stupid because the kids are gonna know who it really is anyway, SINCE his last name is Cena.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
this is like the fifth or sixth thread about this, and yet i still can't fully believe it. it sounds so fucking stupid.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Where is all this info coming from? While ive seen the 'E pull off some really stupid maneuvers before, this sounds even too far-fetched for them

·
Premium Member
11,837 Posts
Well, if ever in doubt with storylines, just go back and steal something from seven years ago. People will have forgotten it by now.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
I really hope WWE doesn't pull this on television. There are much better ways of executing this storyline -- like actually leaving Cena off of TV for a while and letting him fall off the radar.

·
Legend
1,715 Posts
If he comes out with a over sized fake mustache and pulls off a spanish accent, I will be happy to say i am embarrassed to be a fan of wrestling.

He better not drive a lawn tractor to the ring.......

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
He's Super! He's Crazy!

HE'S.... wtf is he...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts