Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Kelly Kelly and Great Khali should team up as a new heel power couple. They should be called Kelly-Khali.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Yes. I don't understand the hype about Ric Flair's mic skills. At first I thought it was because I wasn't watching in his prime but nope, I've watched back clips of Piper, Rhodes etc and seen it straight away. I really want to be convinced otherwise but I don't think I ever will be.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
"Randy Orton is a good wrestler" and "Daren Young and Titus O'Neil (especially) suck".

I'm guessing that disliking Daniel Bryan is an unpopular opinion.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
Wrestling will never get to the heights of the 80's and 90's again regardless of what WWE or any wrestling company does.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Mason Ryan=GOAT, Barri Griffiths=GOAT Goliath=GOAT

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
10 years ago, a someone with Cena's character would never be as high on the card

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
- I'm" a Matt Hardy mark
- I like Hulk Hogan, although not like I used to (but the child in me won't die)
- Advocating more wrestlers wearing pants

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I think Hogan is currently doing a good job at TNA.

Reactions: Rock316AE

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shameus is boring and embarrassing to watch
CM Punk is okay hes not amazing
Rybacks and Damien Sandow matches are more entertaining than watching most Raw and Smackdown main events
AJ being crazy storyline makes me cringe
Sad to see Sting is still in TNA and not WWE
The Tag Team Champion belts are irrelevant and not even worth watching
Divas matches are only good for a toilet break and for people to masturbate over
WCW failed hard but I miss it

I would like to make a wrestling podcast but I would get flamed lol

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
Punk hasn't been entertaining since his summer shoot promo and the following weeks. He's exactly like Super-Cena, always wins, cuts corny promos with bad jokes, just jokes around and doesn't put intensity to a feud (except a bit vs Jericho)

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
I find Dolph Ziggler boring on the ring, dunno I know he has great ring skills but he still bores me no matter what he does.

·
THE TRUTH
1,072 Posts
Ryback is just an exaggerated generic big guy

His face during his entrance reminds me of Cenas during that episode where he kissed Eve

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Shawn michaels is definitely not the greatest of all time. He gets too much sympathy for coming back and performing again. He is great but nowhere near being the greatest.

1 - 20 of 338 Posts