1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Biker Undertaker is so much better than Deadman Taker
Batista is awesome
John Morrison should be world champion, regardless of his mic (in)ability
Triple H is also pretty awesome (as a heel)

Post yours

Reactions: Chris32482

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good idea for a thread man.

Ok, here's mine...

1. Vince McMahon was right to screw Bret Hart in Montreal in 1997, and Shawn Michaels was right to do what Vince told him.

2. Dude Love is Mick Foley's best persona.

3. Shawn Michaels should never have come back to in ring performing after retiring after Wrestlemania 14.

4. Chris Jericho's reign as Undisputed WWE Champion was actually good.

5. Some of the Ultimate Warrior's promos do actually make sense if you actually pay attention to them.

6. Ric Flair is over rated.

7. ECW and WCW totally sucked and were entirely inferior to the WWE in every possible way.

8. Hardcore matches are a disgrace to real professional wrestling (though when done occationally by guys who can actually wrestle properly they are ok).

9. It was good that Vince McMahon eliminated Stone Cold Steve Austin and won the 1999 Royal Rumble Match.

10. Vince McMahon should have main evented Wrestlemania 15 after winning the 1999 Royal Rumble.

11. Stephanie McMahon is the most attractive woman in the history of professional wrestling.

12. Wrestlemania 9 was actually quite enjoyable even though it was kind of silly.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
1. I, too, have always had a thing for Stephanie McMahon and is my favourite woman from WWE.
2. I dislike HBK, alot. And find him incredibly overated.
3. I fucking loved the nWo return in WWE. Even when X-Pac joined.
4. I love both Austin and Rock, but contrary to popular opinion feel Austin had nothing on Rock in terms of popularity.
5. I hate the Deadman gimmick, had American Badass Taker stayed he'd be one of my all-time favourites.
6. Despite genuinely detesting Hogan, I fucking love the Hollywood Hogan gimmick, look, everything about it.
7. Probably the worse, despite being a spot monkey in alot of this forums eyes, I always found Jeff Hardy in WWE to be entertaining.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
alberto del rio is very ordinary
miz is terrible at promos.
biker undertaker is a terrible gimmick and the deadman is a much more intricate and more intelligent character

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
1. I think Ted DiBiase has potential to be a star someday
2. David Otunga is entertaining
3. John Morrison isn't horrible on the mic
4. Drew McIntyre isn't boring, i enjoy everything about him
5. I enjoy seeing Maryse wrestle
6. Alberto Del Rio is the most charismatic superstar today

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
I find The Rock as entertaining as being stabbed in the eye.

I think The Miz sucks and has yet to cut a single good promo.

Original ECW was completely shit outside of the year or so when they had great wrestlers like Benoit, Guerrero and Malenko. And then it was only good when they had matches with each other.

WWECW was awesome for the most part. God a bit shit when Lashley and Vince McMahon were champs, but Big Show's run was great, HENRY as champ was actually really good, Hardy made a good champ, Swagger was awesome and Christian's reign was epic.

I think Kane is actually a good wrestler.

·
Registered
26 Posts
alberto del rio is very ordinary
miz is terrible at promos.
biker undertaker is a terrible gimmick and the deadman is a much more intricate and more intelligent character
I think most people agree with you about the biker Undertaker, most people prefer the Undertaker as the dead man. That is why pretty much everyone on this thread before you so far (except me) mentioned their unpopular love for the biker Undertaker gimmick, because it is unpopular so fits with the point of the thread.

·
Banned
291 Posts
- Bret Hart is annoying
- Regardless of how well could he could wrestle, Chris Benoit should never be in a hall of fame of any kind.
- William Regal is a fat slob. I laughed at people thinking he's the greatest while watching the Rumble last night.
- Shawn Michaels is almost as overrated as Ric Flair
- Randy Orton is better than John Cena
- Beth Pheonix is hot and I would love to have sexual relations with her
- Rick Rude, Curt Hennig and several other wrestlers could wrestle circles around Hulk Hogan even is he was in his prime
- Andre The Giant was a horrible, horrible wrestler
- R-Truth has no talent of any kind and should be fired

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
John Morrison is average at best and his spot in the Rumble last night made no sense.

Yes I realise your feet must touch the floor to be eliminated but everyone wears shoes and the floor has a mat on it, so the barrier is just another extension of the floor, as the mat is. With that in mind, JoMo's feet hitting the barrier = elimination.

·
Registered
26 Posts
- Bret Hart is annoying
- Regardless of how well could he could wrestle, Chris Benoit should never be in a hall of fame of any kind.
- William Regal is a fat slob. I laughed at people thinking he's the greatest while watching the Rumble last night.
- Shawn Michaels is almost as overrated as Ric Flair
- Randy Orton is better than John Cena
- Beth Pheonix is hot and I would love to have sexual relations with her
- Rick Rude, Curt Hennig and several other wrestlers could wrestle circles around Hulk Hogan even is he was in his prime
- Andre The Giant was a horrible, horrible wrestler
- R-Truth has no talent of any kind and should be fired
Aside from "Shawn Michaels is almost as overrated as Ric Flair" I think you are totally telling it like it is. Actually, come to think of it, I really don't want to have sexual relations with Beth Pheonix, so other than that one too, haha.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
I think most people agree with you about the biker Undertaker, most people prefer the Undertaker as the dead man. That is why pretty much everyone on this thread before you so far (except me) mentioned their unpopular love for the biker Undertaker gimmick, because it is unpopular so fits with the point of the thread.
i see a lot of love for biker undertaker over "boring and stale deadman". not in this thread, but other forums/here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i see a lot of love for biker undertaker over "boring and stale deadman". not in this thread, but other forums/here.
Really? I can't even imagine why that would be the case. I'm totally with you, the deadman is way better than the 'American badass.' In fact, the American badass doesn't even make any sense, why would an undertaker be a biker? Seems to be two totally unrealated gimmicks just thrown together.

Now don't get me wrong, a dead man who lives and walks around like a living person doesn't actually make sense either, but at least it has to do with death and so fits better with the name 'the Undertaker.'

Undertakers and bikers have basically nothing at all to do with each other.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i take an interest in the diva's division and think women's wrestling is o.k
Actually I have got to say that from time to time the girls do pull out a really really good match.

For a catfight fan such as myself the girls matches are always enjoyable, but every now and then they are actually really good from a pure wrestling point of view too.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Shawn Michaels Is Better Than Ric Flair
Stephanie McMahon is the hottest women in the WWE Period come on Mayrse fan boys come get me
JBL was better as Bradshaw
Cole was a good announcer when he was on Smackdown
Im a fan of X-Pac
Im a Cena Fan (18) years old
Austin is a bigger Draw and Face than Hogan was
Savage should of beat Hogan at Mania 5
Undertaker Was Better as the satanic Character in 99
TNA Is a joke and wish they were the WWE/WCW/ECW
Flair who i love needs to retire and leave wrestling
Mayrse McCool Eve Layla etc are not that attractive their all generic
Warrior and Hogan is overrated
Triple H is a better heel than Flair ever was
Austin was a good heel
The NWO good old quick
WCW had better in ring than WWF ever did
Rey winning the belt was a bad idea and a way to cash in on Eddies death
Beniot is one of the best technical wrestlers ever and deserves to be remembered for it
I never liked MVP
Kofi could be a main eventer in WWE
Triple H was main eventing WWF before he got with Steph and would of main evented even without her
Heel HBK owns Face HBK

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
1. Kofi Kingston could be the #2 face in the company and should Main Event WM.

2. Ziggler/Kaval @ Survivor Series was 2010 MOTY.

3. Steamboat/Savage @ WMIII is ~slightly~ overrated.

4. Deadman Undertaker is great, but has lived its life. The American Badass would be better suited to today's product.

5. Triple H is a great talent and people who say his success is political are retarded.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Shawn Michaels Is Better Than Ric Flair
Stephanie McMahon is the hottest women in the WWE Period
JBL was better as Bradshaw
Cole was a good announcer when he was on Smackdown
Im a fan of X-Pac
Dude, you are telling it like it is my friend, 100% truth is all you are speaking here.

I couldn't agree more with your first two comments, they are both spot on.
I loved both JBL and Bradshaw, but I agree that Bradshaw was better than JBL.
I agree that Cole was good when he was just an announcer, now that he is getting more involved he sucks.
I am also a fan of X-Pac, and I never got what everyone's problem was with him.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Christian deserves nothing more then the Mid Card
Drew Mcyntire has Talent
Matt Hardy use to be talented

·
Banned
291 Posts
- The Undertaker bores me sometimes.
- I was happy when Shelton Benjamin and Charly Haas were released. Because they were about as exciting as Ted DiBiase.
- I don't find Santino Marella to be the least bit funny.
- Drew McIntyre should be released.
- Edge should retire asap. He's getting slow and chubby.
- Sting is overrated. I don't see why he's compared to Undertaker or HBK.
- I wouldn't have a problem with Mason Ryan being a World Champion

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have another one of my own...

Shawn Michaels' best role ever was as the WWF Commissioner during 1998 when he was allied with Vince McMahon and the Corporate Team.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts