Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 420 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I think a lot of people would agree about that Orton/Wyatt feud, it was crap :lol

Mine:

- I will never be tired of Shield reunions (I know there'll be more if Dean decides to return to WWE in the future)
- Alexa Bliss is not that attractive, I don't get the hype over her at all
- I prefer Raw over Smackdown...

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,522 Posts
Dolph Ziggler is one of the best wrestlers they have on the main roster (especially on Raw).

He's also a pretty good all-around talent.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
This is for NXT UK... i feel like aside from her look, Rhea Ripley isnt very good. She gets alot of praise on here but I feel like she hasnt really done much to warrant the love.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Using Roman's cancer to finally get him over properly is the more despicable things wwe has done in a long time and I lost all respect for Roman for allowing it to happen.
Lesnar as much as he is hated has done more for the Universal title than anyone else could have.
The Iconics should be the women's tag team champions and the belts shouldn't have debuted until Mania.
The best thing wwe has done for themselves is buying up talent but only properly using maybe 15 percent of them. It's a horrible practice for fans and wrestlers alike but great for wwe.

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
After years and years of saying it. I always thought the New Day should freebird the World title. Though I thought they should do it as heels.

Kofi getting a WWE title win at Mania, never would have dreamed of it, though I want it badly.

Other unpopular opinions-

Lesnar should beat Rollins at Mania.
Riddle should retire Lesnar.
EC3 should be pushed extremely hard this year.
Asuka is still by far the best Female wrestler signed, including Kairi and Io

1 - 20 of 420 Posts