Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which will be a first in about the last 10 years.

There just isn't anything on the card that i'm that interested in laying down 50 bucks to see.

WWE needs to do something because it's shaping up to be a pretty bad wrestlemania

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
So, you're banking on Undertaker vs. Sting, right?

WrestleMania was the last one I bought on pay-per-view. I'll get it every year.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Just get it, There will be some good matches on the card. Like Orton vs Punk and Taker vs HHH

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Ive never bought one.

I'll be watching it either way, but the current card is looking very weak, especially compared to last year.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It doesn't have to be undertaker vs sting, but it needs to be SOMETHING.

its WRESTLEMANIA, the super bowl of sports entertainment, i want to see SOMETHING that justifies that label.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I'm pretty sure The Rock will be there. Does that work?

·
Banned
266 Posts
Just download it the next day from Pirate Bay in HD like i do with every PPV.The quality is pretty much unbeliveable,trust me.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Why does everybody assume that we care about what they don't buy?

Good for you. I could've bought TLC 2010 today on DVD...I chose not to. How about we pretend people care about that for a few pages? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Wrestlemania hasn't felt like Wrestlemania for the past two years. In both cases, the event has been saved by a single match on each card.

For that reason, when Wrestlemania comes around this year, I'll certainly be watching, but not sure if I'll be buying.

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,108 Posts
To the OP, thats your loss m8 if you dont order it. Its not like this is Bragging Rights, this is the biggest PPV of the year regardless if the card is crap or not, theres bound to be a few noticable moments. Mania and Royal rumble are the only 2 PPVs i order every year so thats around £30 in the UK. Cant complain can i?

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why does everybody assume that we care about what they don't buy?

Good for you. I could've bought TLC 2010 today on DVD...I chose not to. How about we pretend people care about that for a few pages? :rolleyes:
It's a discussion forum

the thread is here to expand and ellaborate on the original post, are you going to be buying wrestlemania?

if you don't have anything to add to the thread, don't post, no one is forcing you to

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
I just don't think i will honestly bother with WrestleMania as it just does not look a good enough card for me to want to buy the PPV and i usually buy The Royal Rumble and WrestleMania every year but this the rumble just left me feeling flat and looking at what WrestleMania will most likely be i fear it will do the exact same thing. Vince McMahon has just not put enough into what the PPV looks likely to be and the one PPV that all the stops should be pulled out for is WrestleMania.

How it currently looks is,

Cena/Miz for the WWE title
Edge/Del Rio for the World title
Triple H/Sheamus
Undertaker/Barrett
Orton/Punk
Nexus/Core
Mysterio/Rhodes
Money in the Bank
Diva Battle Royal/Multi Woman match

I'm sorry but that just does not excite me what so ever and i just do not understand why a lot of people are talking about Orton/Punk as potentially the best match of the year when it probably won't even be match of the night. Randy Orton has gone backwards since Hell in a Cell and i'm afraid that the feud will not live up to the high expectations which are based mainly around just how good CM Punk is rather than their ability to mesh well.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Which will be a first in about the last 10 years.

There just isn't anything on the card that i'm that interested in laying down 50 bucks to see.

WWE needs to do something because it's shaping up to be a pretty bad wrestlemania
Props to this thread. I agree btw.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Good for you. I'll be there IN PERSON so have fun watching Desperate Housewives...

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's a discussion forum

the thread is here to expand and ellaborate on the original post, are you going to be buying wrestlemania?

if you don't have anything to add to the thread, don't post, no one is forcing you to
When the thread has been done 1000 times, you should understand why people dislike it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts