Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my 1st btb so please bare with me if it's not 100 percent yet. Thoughts and comments would be helpful!!

Origin: January 13th, 2011...

Bret "The Hitman" Hart is under contract to Vince McMahon's World Wrestling Entertainmen, but hasn't appeared on WWE TV for quite sometime. While indeed the WWE and Hart are on good terms, Bret Hart wants more out of the wrestling buisness other than being an on screen employee. Coincedently Vince McMahon is looking for a new product to put out to the WWE Universe. With the scrapping of NXT before a winner was announced, Tough Enough was set to re-debut, but it wasnt enough for Vince, What he utimatly wanted was WWE programming on Monday-Friday of every week. Bret Hart had overheard Vince speaking with Triple H about what else WWE can do to freshen up their brand, With Hart's desire to try something new in the wrestling buisness, he approached Vince about creating an entirely seperate brand which would stay as far away from the WWE name as possible. The WWE wouldn't be mentioned in anyway possible, (No Raw Recap, Smackdown Rebounds) or even the letters WWE would be used in this new brand. Vince McMahon showed some intrest in hearing what Hart had to say, but Triple H was completly against the idea feeling it would hurt WWE's value. Yet the decision was up to none other than Vince, which he agreed to. Vince McMahon invested money into building up another promotion which was granted to Bret Hart. While the Titan Sports is the parent company to this new company called the United Wrestling Association, Vince and other WWE officials would have nothing whatsoever to do with the UWA. This was Bret Hart's company runned his way with his own talent and own people in his orginization. NBC reached a deal with Bret Hart and Vince McMahon to air a weekly show every Wednesday night at 9:00PM-11:00PM called Revolution which would air its first show on January 19th, 2011. Bret Hart was about to embark on a new path in wrestling with a new start. He wanted to do one thing, take the UWA to the top of the mountain.

UWA Roster:

UWA President- Bret "The Hitman" Hart
UWA Commentators- Booker T, & Matt Striker
UWA Backstage Interviewers- Christy Hemme, Josh Matthews, Traci Brooks
UWA Ring Announcer- Justin Roberts

AJ Styles
Matt Morgan
Kurt Angle
John Morrison
Edge
Randy Orton
David Otunga
Rob Van Dam
Mr. Anderson
Kevin Nash
"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Scott Stiener
Kane
Abyss
Ted DiBiase
Justin Gabriel
Chris Jericho
Alberto Del Rio
Christian
Chris Masters
Dolph Ziggler
Kazarian
Jack Swagger
Cody Rhodes
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Santino Marella
Alex Riley
Joey Mercury
DH Smith
Tyson Kidd
Daniel Bryan
Crimson
Amazing Red
Robbie E
Zach Ryder
Chris Harris
Rhino

Vixens

Velvet Sky
Maryse
Rosa Mendes
Eve
Layla
Cookie
Mickie James
Madison Rayne
Natayla

Tag Teams & Stables

The New Era- David Otunga, Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley
Code Red- Amazing Red & Crimson
G.T.W.- Zach Ryder & Robbie E W/ Cookie
Hart Dynasty- DH Smith & Tyson Kidd W/ Natalya
The Uso Twins- Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso

Championships:

UWA World Heavyweight Champion-Vacant
UWA Tag Team Champions-Vacant
UWA No Limits Champion-Vacant
UWA TV Champion-Vacant
UWA Womens Champion-Vacant

·
Registered
372 Posts
I like the Idea, I dont know if Vince owuld let Bret have Orton and Edge but I guess you gotta have some good main event guys, I'll be reading :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts