Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Royal Rumble 05. Batista botching the ending. The seething with anger reaction Vince had coming down the ring was hilarious. Then he tore the quads and just sat there :ti

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
The ending to Wrestlemania VII has to top my list

the way sarge said burn baby burn always stuck in my mind to yhe point thats how i say that phrase (which is more than you think)

·
100% Straight Fire
2,692 Posts
Royal Rumble 05. Batista botching the ending. The seething with anger reaction Vince had coming down the ring was hilarious. Then he tore the quads and just sat there :ti
That's exactly what I came here to post :lol

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
When Tyler Breeze loses to Titus O'Neil last week. I imagined how Breeze fanboys are gonna freak out and it's hilarious. Then I realized that he doesn't really have that many fans to begin with.

·
Banned
1,522 Posts
^ You beat me to it, Nightrow. I stilll remember watching that live and cracking up for a solid 3 minutes.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Brian Christopher coming out to crickets in 2011 was so awkward it was hilarious.
I can't even manage to laugh at that, I catch way too much second hand embarrassment from that shit. One of the all time most awkward moments ever to see that dude dancing like a goof to zero reaction.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,813 Posts
The Rock's face when he heard the boo's at the Royal Rumble this year

:rockwut - "These aren't the millions and millions"

Also Batista when he said "Kissin babies and huggin fat girls"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts