Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's numerous storyinglines in Tna that just stop abruptly ,the best example being Joe and the Ninjas obviously but what are other good examples?

One I will never forget is Joe/Steiner(Wow Tna don't give a shit about Joe ,do they?).It was at the time where Joe started the stupid nation of violence gimmick.He was shown backstage yielding a knife which had blood on it ,and he said he took care of Scotty or something along them lines.The next week on impact Steiner came out wearing a mask to "block" the wounds which Joe had left with the knife.How ever Steiner came out next week without the mask and his face was perfect.:lmao To make it worse the fued between the two was dropped and the knife incident was never mentioned again.:lmao

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry bout that, i meant that your opinion about TNA storylines were not correct according to the correlation, correct? your opinion was not correct.
What do you mean my opinion about Tna is incorrect ,there's plenty of examples when storylines stopped out of no where and went unfinished.

Like Scott and Joe as I said in my first post.
Joe and the Ninjas.
Black reign and Relik vs Abyss.
Numerous K.O storylines....actually ,why I am even wasteing my time with someone like you.fpalm

Please close this thread actually ,before I get trolled the shit out of .:side:

And no ,Nash did not kidnap Joe .They never revealed it.

·
Banned
351 Posts
What do you mean my opinion about Tna is incorrect ,there's plenty of examples when storylines stopped out of no where and went unfinished.

Like Scott and Joe as I said in my first post.
Joe and the Ninjas.
Black reign and Relik vs Abyss.
Numerous K.O storylines....actually ,why I am even wasteing my time with someone like you.fpalm

Please close this thread actually ,before I get trolled the shit out of .:side:

And no ,Nash did not kidnap Joe .They never revealed it.
Didnt you watch reaction Bischoff revealed some that and find all your inquires also look back to the january-april editions on iMPACT! and i know you trying to troll me but im just trying to say your opinion of your statement was not correct.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Personally I dont think TNA has ever resolved any storyline.

And what's up with this board's obsession with banning people lately?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Personally I dont think TNA has ever resolved any storyline.

And what's up with this board's obsession with banning people lately?
True ,very true.

It's just this idiot saying it really.fpalm

He said him and his Tna gang where gonna come in and clean this mess up and own me.:lmao

·
Registered
673 Posts
Sarita vs Taylor Wylde was dropped... :(

·
Registered
205 Posts
Jay Lethal's Legends Challenge :) He faced Tatanka and Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart and the storyline was never mentioned again.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Dixie's big Twitter surprise????

oh.... wait... that was supposed to be Heyman, but he had the sense not to come in so Dixie had to carry on as if she hadn't spent 3 weeks tweeting about "Just let someone else in on the news. It's gonna be big!" every day

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Well, this was an interesting thread. Heres two, I dont know if they were meant to go anywhere and they might have got solved:

Who was driving the limo that Nash/Hall/Jarrett put Savage in? Was it supposed to be anyone?

Also, around the same time, Raven and DDP were feuding. They brought up Erik Watts and how he was behind all the trouble in their lives or something like taht. It didnt go anywhere because Watts broke his arm. Anyone know where it was supposed togo?

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
The World Elite disappeared with no explanation.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
come to think, jarrett and joe didn't really finish.
Yeah, it just kind of changed into Jarrett/Angle. Jarrett/Angle was the right move, and I think this feud is much better than what Jarrett/Joe would have been, but they just changed one of the people in the angle (no pun intended) without any explanation at all.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
i dont think your opinion is correct, my TNA gang will be here shortly, we'll clear this mess up and own you.
shion3r from superluchas... is that you?

-kurt angle and his quest to defeat the top 10 guys in THE TOP 10 RANKING THAT WAS MADE IN ORDER TO AVOID THE TOURNAMENT THAT HAPPENED ANYWAY

-joe and the ninjas

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Unfinished storylines? I hate to say this, but all of them. They all seem to just fizzle out, rather than have a definitive endgame. A better question would be which storylines has TNA finished properly?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Way back in 2005 that guy Trytan debuted in a fued with Monty Brown that led to them having a match that ended with the lights going out, coming back on and Brown hitting the pounce on a masked man who he thought was Trytan but wasn't and pinned him anyways (only in TNA could someone who isn't in a match lose by pinfall). The masked man was never exposed or brought back even and Trytan didn't really fued with anyone after that.

Also Joe taking Sharmell out of the building then the next week Booker T mentioned her being traumatized (which sure seemed to imply rape) after that it was never mentioned again. I think Sharmell even returned and acted like nothing happened.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts