Wrestling Forum banner

Unfamiliar with Místico

1732 Views 13 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  ---Candyman----
For those of you who are not as familiar with the WWE's newest purchase and probably the top draw in Mexico,Místico,this is an extremely hard to find special treat on Youtube in HQ from the latest Fantasticamania and a nice insight of his ring work.I think the guy deserves his props and that he will be more then a worthy succesor of Rey Mysterio Jr.I suggest you watch this gem before its taken off Youtube.Your thoughts of his work?

http://www.youtube.com/user/H781N#p/u/26/m_ZUiebcJYA
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
980 Posts

· Registered
3,192 Posts
Re: Unfamiliar with Mystico

You guys should get your facts straight. "Mystico" is an alias of the luchador Incógnito, who has NO importance in Mexico whatsoever.
Currently he wrestles as "Hunico" is FCW, and is with them at least for a few months. He was not a "big purchase".

The name of the "biggest draw in Mexico" is Místico. My guess (!) is, "Mystico" was Incógnitos attempt to leech off Místicos fame. To my knowledge, the real Místico hasn't joined FCW just yet, but will probably do some more dates for CMLL. - And footage of him is very easy to find.

· Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

You guys should get your facts straight. "Mystico" is an alias of the luchador Incógnito, who has NO importance in Mexico whatsoever.
Currently he wrestles as "Hunico" is FCW, and is with them at least for a few months. He was not a "big purchase".

The name of the "biggest draw in Mexico" is Místico. My guess (!) is, "Mystico" was Incógnitos attempt to leech off Místicos fame. To my knowledge, the real Místico hasn't joined FCW just yet, but will probably do some more dates for CMLL. - And footage of him is very easy to find.

This,sorry for the typo,i always type "Mystico" for him cause it looks more natural in my head,thx for pointing it,ill correct it.The guy currently in FCW is not MISTICO

And the footage i provided is most definitely not easy to find,its the latests Fantasticamania in HQ,on Youtube,definitely not easy to find

· Registered
980 Posts

This,sorry for the typo,i always type "Mystico" for him cause it looks more natural in my head,thx for pointing it,ill correct it.The guy currently in FCW is not MISTICO
Not like it makes a difference, once restricted to the WWE style they'll be the same.

· Registered
410 Posts

That's all wrong.

The original Mistico aka Mistico de Juarez aka Mystico aka Ingocnito and now Hunico in FCW was unimportant in Mexico...but he labeled himself as Mistico before the CMLL create the big Mistico.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/Juananz/Incognitomystico.jpg

The big, important one tha had singned with the WWE not so long ago is this:

And yes, you just made up the bit about "reaching the fame".

· Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW that unimportant guy in FCW is actually the original Mystico,he just never rosed to fame unlike his countryman.And why do you make things up ?

· Registered
980 Posts
Mistico from CMLL is a rip off of the Original Mistico from AAA.

· Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mistico from CMLL is a rip off of the Original Mistico from AAA.
Yes,that's already been said.The original,unimportant Mystico from AAA is currently in FCW under the name Hunico.However,he is not the topic of this conversation so lets not get tangled in irrelevance.

· Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I'm confused now
:) Ok i'll clarify.The original Mystico from AAA is at the FCW working under the name Hunico.However,he is a complete anonymous and is of no significance in the wrestling world.But as of late the WWE has signed Místico from CMLL,he however is the biggest draw in Mexico in the last couple of years and is a big shot in international wrestling-this thread is about him,not the original unimportant one in FCW.

· Registered
328 Posts
I'm confused now
No need for confusion.The guy OP is talking about is Mistico.He's a major star in Mexico and wrestles for CMLL.He signed a WWE deal about 2 weeks ago I think.

There is another guy who used the name 'Mistico' for his debut.He wrestled for AAA.Fearing legal actions he changed his name to Incognito.He later signed with WWE and is in FCW where he wrestles under the name Hunico.

· Registered
3,192 Posts

And the footage i provided is most definitely not easy to find,its the latests Fantasticamania in HQ,on Youtube,definitely not easy to find
Alright then. Sorry, if I sounded too harsh. ;-)

That's all wrong.

The original Mistico aka Mistico de Juarez aka Mystico aka Ingocnito and now Hunico in FCW was unimportant in Mexico...but he labeled himself as Mistico before the CMLL create the big Mistico.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/Juananz/Incognitomystico.jpg

The big, important one tha had singned with the WWE not so long ago is this:

And yes, you just made up the bit about "reaching the fame".
Actually, my facts were all right. The only wrong thing was my "guess" about who copied whome. That's why it was a "guess", wasn't it?

BTW, if Místico stole his name from Incógnito, it would explain the reports of Incógnitos dislike towards Místico.

· Banned
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BTW, if Místico stole his name from Incógnito, it would explain the reports of Incógnitos dislike towards Místico.
Hmm,haven't heard about that but i guess he isn't to happy of him taking his name and becoming famous with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.