Wrestling Forum banner

1401 - 1417 of 1417 Posts

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
Lol lethal I’m saying we discussed that very thing recently, shouldn’t have been much of a surprise. He’s a selfish and self centered teammate

I mean the fact he thinks he played a good game despite posting like 5x and being called out by me on one of his first posts says all you need to know :bosque
Tweet and lethal are up there for me atm

CP not really having anything to say other than to throw 3 town reads out there (one being on the miller, another being on the vig) is meh too.
Yeah Poyser, you really called me out. :heston Surprised you didn't get a wagon going off of that incisive read.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
That is exactly calling you out just like I said I did :reigns3

I also threw some shade when I said Rop3 gets town points for his soft and you don’t. And then continued with a stronger scum read in the dead qt before sky spoiled us :draper2

I mean it’s D1 what were you expecting? Acting as though you had a good game is laughable

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
That is exactly calling you out just like I said I did :reigns3

I also threw some shade when I said Rop3 gets town points for his soft and you don’t. And then continued with a stronger scum read in the dead qt before sky spoiled us :draper2

I mean it’s D1 what were you expecting? Acting as though you had a good game is laughable
What's laughable is you thinking whether or not I had a good game is affected by any post you made about me. :lol

Despite not having time to play I wasn't really suspected and people were buying my claim, and I drew the cop like I was trying to with my claim. Unfortunately we got terribly unlucky. All things considered I think I played well. Not sure why that gets you so bent out of shape. :lol Sounds like a personal problem. It's not like I said I deserved an award or anything.

People having "discussions" about me being a selfish teammate. :banderas Get lives, people.

It's also just wildly untrue. I always try to help people with their fakes and give them advice. Often I'll tell a panicky teammate exactly what they can say. Most of the time people leave actions entirely up to me and I do it without complaints. Sure I'll prioritize my own survival because I think I give my team the best chance of winning. I don't think that's controversial, y'all voted me best scum player. :lmao It's not like I'm out here throwing teammates to the wolves all the time or something. I notoriously play for shutouts. #NoManLeftBehind

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Only because of the bonkers nexus shit

Wasn’t exactly the plan. His plan was to selfishly ensure his own survival off the back of a teammate’s claim when he didn’t need to as tweet wasn’t even being lynched

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
You soft CC’d tweet for next to no reason and told him he couldn’t be protected :heston
Very softly, and it'd be hella sus if I had that role and said nothing about Tweet.

I told him he couldn't be protected? I don't know what that even refers to.

Only because of the bonkers nexus shit

Wasn’t exactly the plan. His plan was to selfishly ensure his own survival off the back of a teammate’s claim when he didn’t need to as tweet wasn’t even being lynched
This is completely unsupported by any evidence. :lol What is your problem with me, dude? Pretty sure I've done nothing to you except vote you best player last year.

Tweet was also going to claim something ridiculous and I told him not to.

1401 - 1417 of 1417 Posts