Wrestling Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1417 Posts

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,012 Posts
Re: UNDERTALE MAFIA - Game Thread (Day 5)

LethalWeapon
08-27-2019
07:44 AM ET (US)
Oh I haven't been scum in a looooooong stretch. Hopefully I'm not a shit cunt at it like usual. Good team to play with as well.

TeM :heston

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,012 Posts

TeM tinkz Hostes Tri to puT to maNy roLez in gamez deez daYz an Makez it NeaRly unplayable for one sidE.

Skume team Wuz LiterAL CripplEd all GamE.

If Tem Wuznt LazY he Wuz gonNa do a BaCke to Basics GamE with less Roles N no characters, strictly Play based.

Also Tem no sign up any game Chimp plays...just like Tem called in the game thread, chimp was posting in the QT but refusing to play in the game and sky was letting it happen until Tem mentioned it...You shud have said nothing SKy because TeM literally said " sky will come in and post a warning now to try and cover it up" and then you did right after that post :heston

·
Pretty Good
553 Posts

ty for the game Sky. Also well done Jeff. It was cool playing with new players like Jeff and Tweet. Hopefully in the future my initial reads on you two won't be so horribly off base :brodgers

·
The North Remembers
20,747 Posts
What fortunate usage. I guess Tweets thought night 3 I didn’t ask for protection because I was outta shots and not because I could self protect. So they tried to kill me. Oof. Just wasn’t scums game.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Yeah scum weren’t bad, town prob had a bit too much and power roles usage was on point. Not much you can do

·
Registered
662 Posts

Also giving LW a weirdass role to fake which just so happens to be in the game :mj2

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Also giving LW a weirdass role to fake which just so happens to be in the game :mj2
It’s quite funny because me and Odo were an SK duo also in a sky game and I didn’t have anything to fake, so we made this big plan for a drawing oracle fake, I had even drawn the first picture ready for fake usage and everything. We had all these big RATINGS visions

Flay had a role which was a daykill, but he selected who to kill and then in actual fact it just killed anybody at random.

He uses it, the kill randomly kills t’challa.... who flips drawing oracle :sodone

Still one of the best QT sequences lmao

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,012 Posts

Shame u didn'T Kept ur JK on Tem TweErt. Tem's veSt wudn't have Gonee to Mikeye so you could have shot him later in the game and Tem prob wud have got mislynched for mikey not recievN it.

#temThughtz

1381 - 1400 of 1417 Posts