Wrestling Forum banner

1361 - 1380 of 1417 Posts

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
Re: UNDERTALE MAFIA - Game Thread (Night 4)

Definitely better if I’m shot at this point. I understand POE is getting the best of me here. That way you can try to lynch scum next.

I will say, if i was scum and Christo repoed in as my teammate, i wouldn’t have let him claim like that. Would have come up with something else to claim knowing that JK likely would get him killed based on Jeff’s shots not going through.
Ok, if I am to accept this, then you must have a scum candidate alive who you feel would have let Christ0 claim the jailkeeper? Otherwise its dismissable
Less experienced/tenured player is probably last scum. Someone who doesn’t know better.

Or it’s lawls, who’s not paying attention.
Going to need a name

I mean, reading between the lines, youre pointing towards Tweet, is that right?
Looking at the player list and those i think are town, yeah he’d have to fit the bill.

:draper2

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Re: UNDERTALE MAFIA - Game Thread (Day 5)

Thanks for the game sky. Was much better than Kirby too

Criticism I would have is scum had too many ways to get around investigation, and nowhere near enough ways to get around all the protection. Either scale back town protection or give scum like 2 strongmans lmao

Although that’s quite funny to say considering it was investigation that fucked them

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
And you had too much town protection in Kirby too so that’s a pattern, just take s second look next time

This was a fairly well balanced game other than that tho

·
Registered
662 Posts

Yeah think the balance wasn't perfect but quite winnable for scum regardless. Nexus screwing over the GFs II shouldn't happen imo.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts

I don’t really get the benefit of the II GF becoming a nexus when it doesn’t work on kills and there’s no tracker lol

·
That's the way it has to be
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,378

# Bring It In, Gù̧̹̼̥̟̭̩̗͜y͚s̱͇̜̯̱̠̟̮̗͟!̯̭̺̝͔͈͟ ͎̲̺̰͎̜͇̀͟͡/̵̻̫͠ ̀͡҉̳͓̥ͅL͚̤̳̪̠̥̼͚͞ḁ̛̝̻̙̭̹̩̟̰͠s̤̙̝̰t̖̱̣͞͞ ̸̘͉̝̪̕G̶͉̜̮̝͖͍̀͢͞ͅơ̢̨̨̯̙̟̥̱̮͇͉̜͍̘͙̩͘o̻̬̭̬͉̜͖͈̮͉̤͟͟d͏̰̙̯̝͓͈̬̣̭̗̝̲͟ͅḅ͉̦͕̼̻̤̘͕̫͟y̵̢̧̼͇̘̟̟̳̲̕͘e̴̢̛͖̞̠̥̕͡

I AM BACK...

BEYOND EXISTENCE HAVE I SLEPT, FOR FAR TOO LONG I HAVE BEEN LOCKED AWAY FROM THE WORLD
BUT NOW. WITH YOUR GAME, WITH YOUR GAME OF "MAFIA", I HAVE LINKED WITH YOU
I HAVE BEEN REUNITED WITH THIS PLANE ONCE MORE

AND IT FALLS UPON ME TO HAND OUT AWARDS FOR THIS GAME

THE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER AWARD GOES TO JEFFATRON
HE LED TOWN THROUGH THE GAME, PERHAPS TAKING UP THE REINS POYSER HAD LEFT AFTER HIS DEATH
HE IS MOST DESERVING

THE HONOURABLE MENTION GOES TO MIKEY DAMAGE
THROUGH HIS INFORMATION, AND A LITTLE BIT OF GOOD FORTUNE, THE CAUSE OF TOWN WAS GREATLY FURTHERED

OF COURSE, NOT ALL PLAYERS CAN BE GOOD
SOME PLAYERS WERE NOT GOOD AT ALL
THE WORST OF THEM ALL MUST BE LAUGHABLE CHIMP
HE OFFERED TO BE REPLACED IN
HOWEVER, WHEN HE WAS REPLACED IN ON THE SCUM TEAM, HE VANISHED
HE REFUSED TO PARTICIPATE
ANY MAFIA GAME HOSTS ON THIS PLANE, DO NOT ALLOW CHIMP TO PARTICIPATE ANY LONGER

COMMUNICATION OF FLOWEY ALIGNED IS HERE
COMMUNICATION OF GENOCIDE ALIGNED IS HERE
COMMUNICATION OF THE DEAD IS HERE

AND WITH THIS WE DEPART
BUT FOR NOW I OFFER A WARNING
YOU MAY HAVE HEARD
"BEWARE THE MAN WHO SPEAKS IN HANDS"
"BEWARE THE MAN WHO CAME FROM THE OTHER WORLD"
THE FIRST MAN, IT IS I
W. D. GASTER
BUT THE MAN WHO CAME FROM THE OTHER WORLD
HE IS SOMEONE EVEN I DO NOT KNOW

T H A N K Y O U F O R P L A Y I N G

·
Registered
662 Posts

Or to the miller. I lawyered one of our guys at the time, so the Nexus had like a 2/12 or 2/13 shot to redirect to scum.

1361 - 1380 of 1417 Posts