Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@UndertakersMirkin you've started multiple posts with "As a gay wrestling fan..." or include "and that's coming from a gay wrestling fan.". I don't value your opinion less because you're gay. If someone on this forum is harassing you because you're gay, report them. Call them out on being homophobic. You don't have to preface your opinion, defend your stance, by letting us know beforehand you're gay. If you feel the need to then that's a problem from the person listening to you, not you. Not something you should feel the need to defend.

But, you're swooping into threads with average, common opinions, always mentioning you're gay. You're suggesting straight wrestlers should come out as gay for story lines, quite similar to a teenage boy suggesting women wrestlers lez it up. If you want gay wrestlers or gay story lines, then say you want that. Adding in that you're gay in every post is completely unauthentic and appears as a lie, or a cry for attention. I'm sure there are actual gay wrestling fans on this forum who share controversial opinions. This is not a rant in which I mean "YoU cAn Be GaY bUt JuSt DoN't FlAuNt It!".

I see your from Iran and perhaps homosexuality is forbidden there. I don't know. Maybe this is the first time you've been able to express it and you're going crazy with excitement. If that's the case, go ahead. It doesn't effect me. But otherwise, giving average, common opinions, followed by "...and I'm gay" doesn't validate or add weight to your opinion. That's insulting to actual gay people who want to express their opinion equally.

·
Registered
45 Posts
As a gay man it is hard to put your point across without being criticised by non gay wrestling fans. This attack on me feels because of my openness as an openly gay man. I am proud of this and would appreciate if you scrolled on if who I am offends you

·
Premium Member
16,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a gay man it is hard to put your point across without being criticised by non gay wrestling fans. This attack on me feels because of my openness as an openly gay man. I am proud of this and would appreciate if you scrolled on if who I am offends you
I questioned if you were actually gay or not. It's none of my business and you don't have to tell me. If you are gay and want to include it in each post then do as you please.

I don't believe you are.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Who has criticised you because you're gay? Name and shame, now is the time!

·
Registered
437 Posts
figured it was a troll job judging by the username and avi, this person is supposedly from iran from which he would probably be stoned to death or something.

that or his english sucks judging by all the same posts and responses. you are on thin ice dude.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,882 Posts
Horseshit. You’re just a pathetic fucking attention whore.

You open every discussion with ‘as a gay man’, the subject immediately becomes your sexuality and why you’re so compelled to put it front and center of the conversation —THAT is why you can’t get your fucking point across.

·
Registered
848 Posts
If you are gay, you don’t have to tell us every 5 seconds because it shows you are an attention seeking person.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts