Wrestling Forum banner

Which theme should Taker use when returning?

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 3 13.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Other

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
757 Posts
I hate Limp Bizkit just as much as the next person, but man,if Rolling does not pump you up, then nothing will. Imagine this followed by Sting coming out to Seek and Destroy!
*jizz*

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I loved the Kid Rock one with the Judgement Day 2000 intro to it (link #5) and the Ministry themes the best. Chances are he is going to return with the same theme music hes been using since coming back as the Dead Man in 2004. The theme has become part of the legend of the Undertaker and is what everyone associates with him now.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Some of you guys keep forgeting it's likely he'll have an "outlaw" (think cowboy) gimmick. If anything it'll have a western feel to it and doubt it'll be anything like his "deadman" themes. I'm hoping it's "ain't no grave" by Johnny Cash.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I'd mark for his Ministry theme. But they'll probably use the one he currently has, which is the right one. Why change the theme unless you're changing the gimmick (which they shouldn't do. Anything new would be awkward at this point in his career and ABA sucks.)?

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Some of you guys keep forgeting it's likely he'll have an "outlaw" (think cowboy) gimmick. If anything it'll have a western feel to it and doubt it'll be anything like his "deadman" themes. I'm hoping it's "ain't no grave" by Johnny Cash.
That was my reasoning too, although I picked another Cash song.

Nothing about the 2-21-11 promos really says "Deadman" Undertaker. There's clearly an "undead outlaw" kinda thing going on.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'd highly doubt #7 will ever be used again. My guess is the #10 theme since it will be the theme for the rest of his career.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts