Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
four months to go until Mean Marky supposedly finally hangs up the boots

and with four ppvs to go ending at Mania 27 who will have the privilege to take the dead baddass of darkness and possibly end the undefeated mania streak

after finishing up with Wade i pick Triple H, Cena and Sheamus

theres quite a few guys i wish he has faced like Mordecai, Daniels, Pope, The Road Warriors, Sting, Daniel Bryan and Goldberg.

Aw well

·
Registered
145 Posts
hes not gone after this mania they want him to go 20-0 fyi they will just limit his schedule big time so he only works big ppv's and lead ups so he wont get injured all to easy.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
It'll probably be Taker vs. Barrett since I'm almost certain they are going for Orton Vs. Cena for the Title at Mania.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Undertaker -vs- Wade Barrett @ WrestleMania 27
Undertaker -vs- Triple H w/ HBK as Special Referee @ WrestleMania 28

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Undertaker should not horn in on Cena's best storyline in ages. Cena should be destined to combat Barrett at Wrestlemania. Nexus buried Undertaker, big whoop. Spin that off some other way. I honestly think between Undertaker's health condition and the focus on Cena/Nexus, babyface Orton and The Miz--all on Raw, at least--Taker should be given a less prominent match this time around. If Taker's so banged up, they shouldn't sell this Wrestlemania around him because if his match stinks that hurts Wrestlemania. You can build the following year's Wrestlemania almost solely around him going for 20-0, one would think against Cena. This can be something of an "off" year of sorts in terms of build and marquee value for Taker going for 19-0. Even then, he doesn't have to be given scraps: it could be Sheamus, it could be Ezekiel Jackson, it could even be Triple H (although I'd like to see Triple H and Punk feud going into Wrestlemania or somethin'). Taker's been a huge part of the last four Wrestlemanias in a row, and that's great, but with him so physically damaged and out of the picture of the storylines, I don't see the harm in him having a slightly smaller profile at WM 27. And I don't believe he's retiring until he gets to 20-0. There have been rumors about Undertaker retiring since, what, around the Bush/Gore election or earlier?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
If Sheamus wins KOTR, I could see him being tabbed as Taker's Mania opponent. All he has to do is cut a few promos about how he's the king of the WWE and can/has beaten everybody and finish with calling out Taker to add another feather to his cap. I wouldn't mind seeing Barrett get a shot either because of the whole Buried Alive ordeal and honestly wouldn't be surprised if he does get the match. He isn't ready to headline Mania against Cena yet in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Undertaker vs Sting.

That would be a horrible match. Sting is one of the most overrated guys in wrestling and issn't even in a good enough shape. And there are no little kids in the WWE who actually know who this guy is.

As lang as it is someone young who needs a big feud like this.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Cena/Barett won't carry to WM...the feud will conclude at the RR (2 months from now...) and then either THIS year OR (more likely) NEXT year Cena/Taker will battle at WM. Taker WILL NOT retire before facing Cena. I bet this year will be Barett/Shemous/HHH/whatever, since 20/0 is reserved for Cena.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Has triple threat match at mania with taker involved in it, ever happened?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts