Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's everyone think takers best matches are. My personal favourites are:

1. Vs hbk wrestlemania 25 - this is probably my favourite match ever had so many good spots

2. Vs hhh HIAC wrestlemania 28 - great match, great story, great ending. I thought the streak was over for sure but he brought it right back

3. Vs mankind HIAC - need I say more, never seen anything like this before or after

4. Vs hbk HIAC - was a great match and a great debute in Kane.

5. Vs hbk wrestlemania 26 - probably the best rematch in recent years. The suspense was amazing

6. Vs hogan ss - was great for the fact the he beat hogan and it was his first title win.

7. Vs hhh wrestlemania 17 - this seems to have been forgotten a bit, but was way better than their match at wm 27

8. Vs Brock - put Brock over big time in this match. Was another great HIAC Match

9. Vs edge WM .- edge and taker had great chemistry and this match was proof of that.

10. 6 man HIAC - had the 5 biggest stars of the era and rikishi. But didn't matter rikishi being in the match once taker chock slammed him off the cell

Sorry if it's been posted before did do a search before anyone asks.

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Vs. Hogan - Survivor Series 1991

Vs. Bret Hart - One Night Only

Vs. Helmsley - Wrestlemania 17

Vs. Lesnar - No Mercy 2002

Vs. Orton - Wrestlemania 21

Vs. Angle - No Way Out 2006

Vs. Batista - Wrestlemania 23

Vs. Edge - Wrestlemania 24

Vs. Michaels - Wrestlemania 25

Vs. Jericho - SD Nov. 2009

Honorable mentions: Vs. Flair - September 1992 / Vs. Mysterio - Royal Rumble 2010

- Vic

1 - 2 of 2 Posts