Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that at summerslam kane will retain agains mysterio then while kane is celebrating the lights will start flickering on and off then we will hear a dark voice screaminG ''KANE,KANE,KANE!!!''.THEN WHEN THE VOICE STOPS AND THE LIGHTS STOP FLICKERING ,We see kane falling on his knees and starting to cry and then it goes to commercial.Then on friday night smackdown the show opens with kane coming out and he says he has a confession to make and the confession is that HE WAS THE ONE WHO ATACKED THE UNDERTAKER!!!!he says that now everybody is wondering ''why kane,why would you do that to your own brother.he says that the reason he did that was because undertaker was always in the spotlight and he was always either champion or going after the champion and that he was tired of so he attacked the undertaker so he could get the time,the spotlight and most importently the title,(does his evil laugh),he says look what happened ,he took out the undertaker,he won the title,then the lights go off and then on then we see the undertaker standing in the ring and he says that hes back and that he wants revenge.and then the undertaker offers kane a match at night of champions and that match is a HELL IN A CELL match for THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP and kane agrees .So at night of champions kane and undertaker are having a EPIC,great match then undertaker capatilizes on a mistake by kane and wins with the tombstone.then while he is celebrating he gets a mic and says''i have been in this buisness for a long time and that it is time for him to hang up his boots and retire.he says that he had the best of years of his life in the wrestling buisness and he thanks his close co-workers and his fans.he gives the usual retiring speech then the final thing he says is that ''THE DEADMAN IS NOW RESTING IN PEACE FOREVER AND LEAVES.WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
The whole my brother is in the spotlight etc etc, is to cliche , Owen and Bret had it , Matt and Jeff had it , now Taker, Kane , this would be an epic fail .Besides They are not even biological Brothers to even live up to a hype of a rivalry in that case .

I still dont want Kane to be the attacker . i hope and wish its some one else, makes no sense why Kane wins the tittle and then decides to still find the attacker.

im honestly just gonna sit it out and wait to see what happens, it might be a possibility Kane could retire before taker .

So ill stand by and watch the rest of the story line, im not jumping to conclusions on this one

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
The whole my brother is in the spotlight etc etc, is to cliche , Owen and Bret had it , Matt and Jeff had it , now Taker, Kane , this would be an epic fail .Besides They are not even biological Brothers to even live up to a hype of a rivalry in that case .

I still dont want Kane to be the attacker . i hope and wish its some one else, makes no sense why Kane wins the tittle and then decides to still find the attacker.

im honestly just gonna sit it out and wait to see what happens, it might be a possibility Kane could retire before taker .

So ill stand by and watch the rest of the story line, im not jumping to conclusions on this one
Don't forget Edge & Christian.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
The attacker should have been Drew McIntyre or somebody, ugh.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The list of Undertaker's likely attackers, in descending order.

1. Kane
2. Sheamus
3. Rey Mysterio
4. The Nexus
5. Triple H
6. Shawn Michaels
7. Drew McIntyre
8. Jack Swagger
9. Edge
10.Batista

Honorable Mentions

11. Doink The Clown