Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha, I love how during the Vince scene, they didn't say that "Undertaker was buried alive", it was just "The Undertaker was buried", followed by a facepalm from Vince. Whoever came up with that was great, cause I got a good chuckle out of that.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, kayfabe wise, he's not supposed to be alive anymore, so yeah.
I think he meant buried, as in credibility wise. He can't even beat Kane, whose been jobbing for years prior to this feud.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
how do you bury a deadman alive?

·
I Am The Liquor
3,075 Posts
I think he meant buried, as in credibility wise. He can't even beat Kane, whose been jobbing for years prior to this feud.
And I think you're reading into things that aren't there. Taker was buried literally, not figuratively. Losing 3 times in a row to the WORLD FUCKING CHAMPION is not a "burial".

·
Registered
5,659 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
And I think you're reading into things that aren't there. Taker was buried literally, not figuratively. Losing 3 times in a row to the WORLD FUCKING CHAMPION is not a "burial".
Like The Rock said,everyone takes a turn in that title (even a midget... twice!) so technicaly that doesn't make a difference

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not saying that his cred was buried, but I was wondering if they were doing a double entendre there, for the fans and IWC. Just the way it was phrased...

Also, I was joking about the losing to Kane=buried bit....Kane beat freaking Rey Mysterio before Taker, and Mysterio buried the whole roaster:)D) prior to losing to Kane so...

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
"You cannot kill what is already dead."

Besides, lightning struck the tombstone! That must mean the Undertaker still has poworz!

Stillreal2medmt.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I also saw this comment as twosighted, made me chuckle quite a bit.

Vince: "Wut happend to mah starz"

Freddy: "Taker got berried lol"

Vinces expression: "Who da fuck hired Russo while I was in da hospital?"

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
first of all, i think people read too much into the littlest thing. burried, burried alive...all the same..we knew what it meant, vince knows what it meant..

secondly, the better reaction would have been the look that vince had...but then if he had stopped to think and be like...wait, again?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts