Wrestling Forum banner

Undertaker vs Wade Barrett at Wrestlemania?

1255 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Habanos
We all know that it was Nexus that helped Kane bury the Undertaker..

And a couple months ago Otunga threatened Barrett to tell the world the real reason behind the attack.. So far, as of today, we still don't know what that reason was. And now we have Barrett on Smackdown.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· I'm a Christian
699 Posts
It would be a decent match, but would you really feel the streak was in danger like with the HBK v Taker match, I guess if the rest of The Corre was ringside it could do so.

· Registered
1,931 Posts
It could be a fantastic match except for the fact that we know Barrett won't win. Kind of ruins the whole thing for me. On the other hand I don't think there is really anyone in WWE who is a threat to the streak outside of maybe Cena.

· HOPE
18,892 Posts
The only way it won't happen is if we somehow get Sting/Undertaker imo. With that said, I don't want it. Barrett is mediocre at the best of times in the ring, and I don't think 'Taker, regardless of how good he is, is going to be able to carry Barrett to a great match. It's a shame too, because 'Taker has been having some of the best matches at WrestleMania since 23 onwards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.