Wrestling Forum banner

Undertaker vs Triple H

878 8
Does anyone think this match will live up to a similar billing to that of Takers last two WM matches against HBK?

I personally don't but I would not write them off at this stage, they both are winding down on their careers, they will probably give one of the best performances of he night I reckon, I can also see some blood in this match, and lots of brutality and possibly will be the last match of the night.

But the main question is do you guys believe they have what it takes to live up to a similar performance that taker and hbk did for the past 2 years?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
496 Posts
I highly doubt it will live up to the last two matches Undertaker had with HBK, but as No Holds Barred it'll be better than without that stip.

· Registered
656 Posts
I believe it has the potential to be a match of the year candidate. Both guys don't have much more in them so they will try and give their best performance ever for what will quite possibly be their last WM (as wrestlers anyway). There won't be spots like shawns moonsault through the table or a suicide dive over the top rope from Taker but with the stip in place it should be a very physical and grueling match. I'm still sticking with the streak being broken though, and as long as they do it right and have a ceremony the next night on RAW for Taker I don't mind. I actually think it would be better that way but I know a lot of people would be pissed that they have built this streak for 19 years or whatever just to have it broken.

· Registered
9,456 Posts
It won't be as good as their match from WM17. I've been thinking and I reckon that HBK will get involved in the match somehow; he'll try to help HHH win but I'm not sure it will work.

· Registered
136 Posts
it will never be better then last year WM but it will good match it will brutel last match for HHH as HHH will retire after WM it will most likey to be Steak vs career match and it said undertaker will retire after next year so that should tell u that taker will retire 20-0 after next year

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.