Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea if this has been posted on this board before or not, but I cant help but think how epic an UNDERTAKER vs STING Loser retires match at mania could be. Do you think this is even possible? If So, would you like to see this go down at mania or what? With all the recent ramblings and rumors of Lesnar UT, I actually think Sting as an opponent would be even Better. Two seasoned veterans and Stings first and possibly only match in WWE. GOOSEBUMPS.

-K.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
It has been posted. Hell, there's like a 13-page thread about it on page 2 of the General WWE section.

Edit: 16 pages, on the 4th page. Here

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Both are alive and available, so of course it's possible.

Will it happen? I'd bet one of my kidneys against it.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
If you're truly sorry, you must post a thread in the Rants section explaining how apologetic you are.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
It would be a terrible match. Sting can't go anymore and The Undertaker is too broken down.
Technically it would be like 'Taker's 2010 series with Kane.But the atmosphere,psychology and booking would make it memorable.They could work a steady 15 minute match,which would feature them going through their iconic moves (Stinger Splash,Scorpion Deathlock,Tombstone,Rope walk etc).

But I doubt it this match nor the Lesnar match will happen.'Taker/Barrett is what we will get.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Sting can't even wrestle without a t-shirt on.
He was working through a shoulder injury which prevented him from working out much. Factor in his age, and you get to lose your size rather quickly.

I would mark big time for a Sting/Undertaker match. Sting can at least give one more match that is at least watchable, and Undertaker has proven to be golden on the big stage. The booking and psychology that goes into a match like this, plus the atmosphere the crowd would give, it would be huge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts