Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Legend
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orton is doing so well on Smackdown I would love to see him work another Wm match with Undertaker. I feel this match now has a chance to be one of the biggest matches ever. Orton is so much better now then he was at WM21 and he has been the face of Smackdown while Undertaker has been away.

I feel it could also be a huge WM match maybe even main event.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Not to mention that he is one of the few realistic candidates to break the streak.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
the last match of taker will be probably the next wm match he has may it be wm28 or 29
and his last match hast to be whether against a legend or cena (cena is still not a legend)
so yeah maybe the match would be good but takers last match has to be something awesome

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I would be OK with seeing it. Hell, I'd be fine with Orton defeating Taker because it would make for a huge moment. Plus, Orton is one of few superstars credible enough to be able to challenge Taker and look like he can beat Taker.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Only if they make the story right in the buildup to the match. This year was a fail with basically no story between HHH and Taker and that took a lot away from a really good match...

·
Registered
996 Posts
Well these two have had good matches in the past so i dont think the quality will be a problem. The problem is that i'm sure we will hear similar bitching about taker has to win like we just had with the orton christian feud. Ironically Taker is worse when it comes to puttin people over

·
Legend
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to mention that he is one of the few realistic candidates to break the streak.
I would not like to see him end the streak but would be a interesting match. I think it has a chance to be one of the best ever.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Well these two have had good matches in the past so i dont think the quality will be a problem. The problem is that i'm sure we will hear similar bitching about taker has to win like we just had with the orton christian feud. Ironically Taker is worse when it comes to puttin people over
orton does not need to be putt over anymore and why the hell shall taker put anyone over NOW the guy needs a prober ending for his career by winning his 20th match at wm and the retire

·
Registered
996 Posts
orton does not need to be putt over anymore and why the hell shall taker put anyone over NOW the guy needs a prober ending for his career by winning his 20th match at wm and the retire
relax man you're too excited lol. I'm not even talking about wrestlemania. I was talking about him coming back soon and putting over guys like christian and bryan or rhodes. I mean taker has never really put anyone over so that would be big for them

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
relax man you're too excited lol. I'm not even talking about wrestlemania. I was talking about him coming back soon and putting over guys like christian and bryan or rhodes. I mean taker has never really put anyone over so that would be big for them
i am completely relaxed as a matter of fact i am lying in my bad with the laptop XD
i know what you meant but now its just too late for taker to put guys over and i dont think he will have that many matches
maybe 2 or 3 before mania and yeah the only two credible now of defeating takers streak are orton and cena
but i dont want takers streak to be broken
the one who was close to it was hbk and he could not do it so nobody should do it (yes i am biased^^)
well you may say its good for the upcoming stars to get over but like i said the only two credible for doing that are already over so no point in breaking the streak

·
Registered
130 Posts
You're right i'm sure he doesn't want to work with kane or henry again. Thats why orton,christian,or jericho will makei it a good match
Christian and Jericho are much better than Orton in every way. Kane could have a better match than Orton. Orton fans should be happy he's constantly in the title picture when he's not even that good.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Not a huge Orton fan but this would be actually pretty good
Orton is one of the few people credible enough to have a chance to beat taker at mania
and it holds off the 20-0 match for Cena

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts
Yeah, let's waste what's probably Taker's last WM match, the milestone #20 on a bad opponent who he's already beaten. SMH.

Taker should not be wrestling at WM this year. He needs to fully heal up and take on Cena at WM 29. He's the only person who can provide a big enough threat, let's be honest. If Triple H can't beat Undertaker then Orton doesn't stand a chance no matter how much he gets super booking against Christian and Henry. Cena is also the only one who provides enough name value and enough crowd value. It can't be anyone else.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
God no , Cena is the one who should retire the Undertaker. He's been the biggest star for the last few years.

And i'm not a Cena fan at all. But he has the biggest name and drawing power of this generation

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
It would be cool as fuck. Honestly, I think it could go either way. Orton is still young, and a WM win over Undertaker would do a lot for him.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts