Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about this scenario. Judas Mesias comes to the WWE and on his first night beats some local talent. Then on the main event of the evening he attacks John Cena and bloody's him up. He then gets into a feud with Cena and ends in a last man standing match which Judas Mesias wins. After that he goes on a massive rampage as a monster heel and this continues to the Battle Royal. By then he is top heel and can beat everyone clean except Cena. In the mean while prior to the Royal Rumble Kane returns with his 1998 monster gimmick and to is a monster heel. The two fight in a huge match which Judas wins, after winning he declares himself the devil and removes Kanes mask and bites him in the head causing him to bleed. Judas then goes ape shit on Kane. Judas finally takes a piece of barber wire and is about to rip Kanes eyes out with it till a giant lightning strike takes place in the middle of the ring. Then the lights go out and the druids come and Undertaker returns saying Judas RIP. Afterward the entire ring shakes and Judas fall though the ring and fire comes from it. Two weeks after that on Raw Undertaker is giving a speech saying how he is the king of darkness and all then Judas comes with Paul bearer. Paul says that no puny fire can take out my new monster Judas and Judas comes and attacks taker with a chair. Basically from there is a large build up for the match at mania with lots of physiological warfare. Judas Gimmick will be Satan himself while Taker will be the well I guess the Undertaker and they will face each other in a barbed wire hell in a cell match at Mania. Takers win in the end and at the end Judas is trapped in the hell of a cell and it burns of fire a lot of smoke.

End of Feud. What do you guys think? I know it won't happen because this is way to PG hell maybe to extreme for the attitude era but I think it would the most bad ass think ever.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Typical, big tough guy and have a few squash matches. It could be okay, since Mesias as this vampire like gimmick. Undertaker could pick him as a personal victim or something. I don't think it'd be too bad to be honest, but I can't see how that match would work. Well, maybe after Rhyno goring Mesias, I could.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.