Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else think that this would have been a great match stipulation? I really thought that HIaC was going to be the stipulation. I really believe if they upgraded it from no holds barred to HIaC it would really give some life to this match. They are probably the two wrestlers most associated with that match and i think it would be fitting since they are billing this as an Epic match. They can still add to it or 'up the ante' and hopefully they will.

· Registered
82 Posts
Would probably be too risky with the current condition of Taker.

· Registered
456 Posts
The problem is that I don't think Hell in a Cell and PG mix too well. Also with there being a Hell in a Cell PPV, they seem a lot less special nowadays. In my humble opinion HiaC should have been reserved for the final match of a heated feud.

· Registered
60 Posts
Yeah I do not agree to do HHH vs Undertaker, HHH is not as Michaels. I want to do? Well, but do it well. Not with the promo inexplicable nonsense segments, Undertaker incomprehensible has become a sort of Pokemon.

They wanted to make a badass feud? Well, the feud in itself already had to leave before the Rumble, HHH with a str *** o and an even more Undertaker, Triple H out of the hammer, and career streak on pole, with HHH that he sees as the last Undertaker obstacle to take over the WWE that he wants to destroy HHH and Undertaker as he had with Michaels to become the number one legend of the federation. Then ca ** o, opened many schienari could come out of the story that was paid by Undertaker Vince McMahon to "kill"HHH, I tend to destroy the marriage of his daughter that he does not fully understand. That is to say f ** k or a little 'fantasy.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree, HIaC has been overdone. I think this would have been a great occasion to use this match, but it has been so over done with its own PPV. Even considering the PG thing: 1 they get get away with more on a PPV and 2 they still have HIaC matches in the PG environment, hence it has its own PPV. Although, i will agree that a big reason why they didn't as the OP stated, i dont think The Undertaker can actually finish a HIaC match at this current time.

· Registered
7,857 Posts
back in the day it would of been great even 2008 when they were both on Smackdown it could of been good. But now with Taker in the condition he is in i dont think it is gonna happen in 2011 but it would of been a dream stipulation for the two as they are the two most prolithic HIAC competitors

· Registered
67 Posts
It's not going to happen.

A.) They have a pay-per-view dedicated to HiaC on October 2.
B.) What's the point? I know they went from PG to some kind of PG-13 in the last couple of weeks, but it still won't get too violent. And a special HiaC match only makes sense if blood is involved.
C.) A little too late to add this stipulation. And I am also not a fan of re-booking upcoming matches every week.

· Premium Member
3,456 Posts
If the feud had been properly built up over a number of months, not just starting 6 weeks before mania, then maybe.
At this point though, it's nowhere near as big and aggressive as it needs to be to justify a proper old school HIAC match.

· Registered
5,030 Posts
It should have happened in the past to determine the true "king" of the cell, seeing as these two have competed in more HiaC matches than any other.

They can still have a go at it now, I guess, but when you pit the Deadman against the King of Kings, in a cell, it should be brutal, and rightfully so. Hence it won't work well in the current PG climate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.