Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be Triple H and Undertaker have being getting similar pops and crowd response. And the crowd was near enough 50/50 between Taker and HBK at the last two Manias. So do you think the crowd, from this will be 50/50 or more so in someones (presumeably Taker's) favour?

· Registered
68 Posts
I guess that the crowd will mainly be in Undertaker's favor. It's all about the streak and I think that most fans do not want Triple H to be the one to break it. Believe or not, but in opinion was HBK a bigger star than Triple H which is why the last WrestleManias featured 50/50 crowd reactions. This time, only the people who are completely sick of Undertaker's streak and would like to see him breaking it will cheer for Triple H.

· Ho!
20,676 Posts
I say we wait until they are both in the ring together again. I mean last time they were in the same ring, Triple H got the bigger pop. Granted, I will agree that I do think since HBK couldn't get the crowd for the most part on his side even with his career on the line against Taker, how will Triple H be able to? On his return, it was one thing, but on WM night? I'm gonna predict it'll be at best for Triple H 70-30, with 70% on Taker's side.

· Registered
19,085 Posts
If it was any other event other than WM, I'd say the crowd would be dead. Instead of just cheering for both guys, the fans would just not cheer at all.

But since it's WM, I'll say the crowd just cheers for both guys. Both guys get about equal reactions, we won't really hear any chants from the fans, people will just be cheering after each move. Which makes me wonder if HHH-Taker start exchanging punches. Will we hear "boo.....yay....boo....yay" or "yay......yay......yay.......yay" lol.

· Registered
206 Posts
I think the Crowd will be pretty split at the beginning of the match or 55% Taker 45% HHH. I'm thinking Triple H might pull of some classic Heel tactics in order to balance the crowd out (similar to what HBK, Hogan and Rock have done in Face V Face matches)

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
If it was any other event other than WM, I'd say the crowd would be dead. Instead of just cheering for both guys, the fans would just not cheer at all.
Like the mini-match finale of the Smackdown EC match in Seattle a couple years back? :confused:

· Ho!
20,676 Posts
Like the mini-match finale of the Smackdown EC match in Seattle a couple years back? :confused:
Yeah, don't you remember? It was so dead, you could hear the crickets cheering :p

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.