Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Then dont advertise him and lie to your fans.

Pretty simple.
This X 100000000. What the HELL is wrong with people here!?!?! WWE advertised austin and taker MANY times and then didn't use them on the show and they were AVAILABLE and were SUPPOSED to be used! The fact that people are desperately trying to defend this is ridiculous and insane! There are people that bought tickets JUST to see taker, or austin, or sting, or the other legends that were advertised, and the idiot company known as the wwe decided to screw those fans and not use them on the show! Even a dark segment would have at least pleased the fans there that PAID to see them, but wwe doesn't give a damn about the fans

Illusional wwe defender: "I did not see them advertised", "it was fine that they did not show them, they are not needed", "all of them were shown in the crowd and austin did the opening" Those are the 3 main IDIOTIC statements I see and I'll crush all of them right now.

This is just ONE of the many commercials/ads claiming austin was returning and was supposed to be there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-7ocGJIEc

This was NOT hard to find, its on the damn WWE youtube page, I found it in 10 seconds, it just shows that you delusional defenders didn't look too hard to find the evidence that they were falsely advertised.

Many people, myself included, enjoy the legends returning, the only reason I still WATCH this pathetic company is to see the legends, I could care less about most of this generic ass new talent. When Austin, taker, rock, triple h, hbk and the other legends stop showing permanently, I will be rid of this cesspool known as the WWE and what its become.

When an event ADVERTISES someone, it means that they are PARTICIPATING LIVE at the event. If there is an ALL STAR GAME for any sport and it advertises the players, it does NOT mean that those players advertised will be sitting in the crowd waving or only doing a video promo, it means they are PARTICIPATING and PLAYING LIVE in the game! The legends waving in the crowd and austin doing the opening WAS NOT what they were being advertised to do! In the past, when rock did those via satellite appearances, THEY ADVERTISED them as such! These were some of the DUMBEST excuses I have ever read, wwe can piss off and so can these delusional defenders who want to argue with those angry at this BS bait and switch!

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,674 Posts
This is why Vince should've allowed him to be ABA. It would've popped the crowd, drew rsting since that's a gimmick of Taker's that fans like and would like to see him have a final run with plus he would've got to and from the ring a whole lot quicker.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Austin would've gotten an enormous pop.

Enter Corbin. Booooo!
Enter Becky: yaaaay!
Enter Rock: more Yaaaaays!

Enter Austin: blows the f'ing roof off!

·
Banned
158 Posts
I don't see how you use Taker properly anymore. He's had way too many injuries and can't actually perform in the ring. His mic skills were never a selling point either. All he has left is his 10 minute long entrance into the ring, fine for a 7 hour 'mania, but for a fast paced 80 minute show? Absolutely not.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts