Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not convinced that the Undertaker has retired. My reasons for thinking this way are many; but the biggest one is, not even a peep out of the WWE since WM 33 about it.

Now, let's say that he gets a hip replacement, and comes back for WM34. Who does he fight?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
No one, he stays retired.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

Reactions: Mra22 and rennlc

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
The match everyone has wanted for years. Cena! With the streak not intact anymore and Cena not being the superman he was a few years back the match doesnt have that imovable object meets irresistable force feel anymore but having things get heated between the two resulting in a career vs career match would be cool

Reactions: rennlc

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
I would rather he stay retired. However, I would have loved a segment where he returned for one night, chokeslammed Reigns into a casket, and disappear to never be seen again while Reigns has some time off and they could twist that story line out whichever way after that. No match needed

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
He wont be back for WM34. But could come back for WM35.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The match everyone has wanted for years. Cena! With the streak not intact anymore and Cena not being the superman he was a few years back the match doesnt have that imovable object meets irresistable force feel anymore but having things get heated between the two resulting in a career vs career match would be cool
Cena could very well be his next opponent. I can see Strowman be another viable candidate.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Leave him retired I say... but it's weird how Vince kept Taker away from guys like Cena, Sting and Goldberg...
What I find more weird is that such an important wrestler in WWE has retired, and the company doesnt even acknowledge it or make a tribute video or anything. Compare this to when HBK or Flair retired?

Which again tells me that he isnt really retired.

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
I don't know who he would wrestle, but I do know that the match would be terrible. It's time to let the Deadman rest in peace. :kobe14

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,761 Posts
Where exactly has he or WWE made it clear that Taker is retired? Please provide a link or source.
Question: Do you know how hip surgeries work? Based on your OP.. i think you dont know how limited his moving will be afterwards.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Question: Do you know how hip surgeries work? Based on your OP.. i think you dont know how limited his moving will be afterwards.
I am no medical expert, but I do know of other wrestlers who came after surgeries that Taker is going to or may have already gotten; Hulk Hogan, Piper, Sabu, etc.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts