Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cena will hold the WHC + WWE championship, and then lose to undertaker, giving him both titles and he can retire with both?

I dono, but it seems to me that's what they are planning right now.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Ye coz thats whats so obviously goin to happen......

Giza go of that bong!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cena will hold the WHC + WWE championship, and then lose to undertaker, giving him both titles and he can retire with both?

I dono, but it seems to me that's what they are planning right now.
Undertaker is simply a novelty. his name alone is worth as much as the belts. He doesn't need them

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
I'd actually pay a good amount of money to see that lol.. But yeah you high man

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
Someone went puff puff puff, no pass, then posted. Maybe even puff, puff, puff, puff...

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Never post drunk or high.....

No Taker should not retire with a title in hand, or ever hold one again. The yearly match is fine, and maybe a one off before or after Mania, but not for a title. I'm not convinced he's done at XXX, btw.

·
Banned
1,219 Posts
Yeah, they will put the WHC and WWE title picture + the streak in one only match. :punk2

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
So let me get this straight, they're going to combine THREE main matches, a Streak match, a WWE title match, and a World title match, into ONE match, just so Undertaker can retire with 2 belts he no longer needs, which lessens interest for WrestleMania 30 because people won't care what the other guys are doing? Where you some of you come up with this shit? :lmao

That does not look like what they're planning at all.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
Would be pointless, you'd be adding things to a match (Cena/Taker) that don't need it and decreasing the size of other matches because of it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.