Wrestling Forum banner

Undertaker Officially *The Last Outlaw*

10854 Views 20 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  ---Candyman----
After weeks of speculation, here's his new "Last Outlaw" shirt:

http://www.wweshop.com/item/underta...c-t-shirt/NewReleases/01-12063?cid=SHOPWID-01

looks like he's wearning rasslin' boots tho, no?

on another note: check out the size of HHH's sledgehammer on his new shirt!

http://www.wweshop.com/item/triple-h-strength-to-rule-t-shirt/carsousel2/01-13426

any reason they're bot hcartoons here? add to their unique WM build maybe?
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts
That's interesting. Maybe Classic Undertaker and just a little American Badass?

· Registered
2,476 Posts
WOW. it looks like that one dude who has jeff hardy as his avatar was right.

i forgot the wrestlers name but they basically offered him money for the rights to his "last outlaw" name but he said no give me a contract, they ended up releasing him and giving him way less money then they originally offered just for the rights to the "last outlaw"

· Registered
1,733 Posts
Well I kind of expected him not to end with the full blown phenom gimmick. A mix is best for a huge feud for WM because he can talk like a human, promote it, and even when he retires it can be normal and he can give a speech without acting like a superhuman cartoon

· Registered
1,931 Posts
Sorry I didn't find this thread and made a new one... Anyway I hope this does change his gimmick and he is more of a mix between a,erican badass and Deadman. I like the shirt and I think it would be so cool if he came out on a black horse at WrestleMania...

· Fear Me!
3,413 Posts
Sorry I didn't find this thread and made a new one... Anyway I hope this does change his gimmick and he is more of a mix between a,erican badass and Deadman. I like the shirt and I think it would be so cool if he came out on a black horse at WrestleMania...
:lmao

I don't know why I found that so hilarious.

Anyways, this would explain why he was wearing the leather pants he wore when he returned as the Deadman at Wrestlemania 20. Kind of a good gimmick, allowing him to talk more. As for the shirts, both are alright. I like HHH's better, though.

· Registered
4,543 Posts
Do the shirts really have that big WWE authentic logo at the bottom? Why do they put something like that on there. It ruins the shirts.
NFL & MLB do the same thing its a symbol that you have the jersey or shirt the players were.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.