Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to request an Undertaker & Kane banner with the following images and showing my username and the words Brothers of Destruction.

Could the side with the Kane image be red and the side with the Undertaker image be purple. I'm not too bothered by the size.

·
Registered
619 Posts
okkk

Sorry about the black, I started to do it as a gif, but I couldn't get it to work, and I couldn't fix it...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Is it just me or does everybody keep doin that? I post one and then somebody else goes "Or *Banner*"

·
Registered
619 Posts
I really don't give a flying shmuck....

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Imaginator and mjamesonh they both great, but I know I said I wasn't too bothered about the size but I was wondering if mjamesonh you could make it a bit less wide and Imaginator if you could make the pictures a bit more visible.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Imaginator said:
I really don't give a flying shmuck....
well to be honest you must care as you make a big deal every time some one does it. who said only one person could make a banner for someones request?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Don't discuss here.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Holy Bejesus! MAN are there some crappy banners in this thread! :D - (What Stormy Waters would say if he peeked in here right now!)

I don't know where to begin....:no:

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I don't know what's worse, mjamesjonh's banner or that other dude liking it...

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK, so it's not that great, but it's better than the one I had and I've seen your banners and they are pretty terrific, so why don't you make me one?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
.lk don't break sweats fo no jobbers! Get PS ya lazy bastard! (Do anything but praise mjames' decrepit attempts at artwork!)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Boy!, mjames is one shitty banner!, and Tombstone to hell, whats even worce is you like it!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Sorry about my shittiness...heres an edit, tell me what to do again and I'll kill you...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts