Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shouldn't be wrestling at SummerSlam against Brock Lesnar. Man should go collect his AARP pay somewhere else. The match with Lesnar will be horrible and boring just like the last one.

You'll see how bad Taker is when he's knees buckle trying to walk to the ring.

Undertaker vs. Lesnar will be one of the worst SummerSlam main event of all-time.

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
I couldn't agree more, too old, can barely move, hasn't put on a semi decent match in years and so on. But he is still a name and WWE wana bleed him dry...plus he won't complain about the money.

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
the thing is Undertaker is so love by WWE and wrestling fans in general that people dont what to see that his to old to continue wrestling much less to the strongest most violent and intimidating man right now and probably ever. i m a fan of The undertaker also but his prime is way over, he should work backstage but no longer in the ring. sorry but thats the truth.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Oh deary me, when will you guys get the difference between beat up and worn down as opposed to too old, I wouldn't say Taker was too old, but worn down possibly.

Look at Flair, DDP, etc.. etc.. then look at Rey for example, a lot younger but also worn down ... it's all about how it takes it's toll on your body rather than anything else.

I know Taker is above this, but Flair, Bret etc... and many have said that a wrestler is at his peak between 35 - 40 ... so although Taker is out of that, it's more a case of him being worn down than anything.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Age is nothing but a number. I think he looks the best he has since wm 27. I think it will be a pretty good match unless he gets hurt. Plus its summerslam so im not complaining. If the rematch was at mania I wouldnt be excited but summerslam is a good place for it. Hopefully Lesnar goes over again and they call it a day. Taker should not get the win back or the ending of the streak was a complete waste.

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts
I fear for his safety in this match.
He's the one who agreed to the match. If he gets hurt, it's his fault.

Either way, I can't say I'd be too sad to see him get a little banged up after he refused to do the job at Mania. Nothing too bad of course, just a reminder that he doesn't belong in the ring anymore.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
The Undertaker is just 50 YEARS OLD, for the ones who are afraid of his state once he enters "SuplexCity" let me tell you it will not going to happen.

He will be book as equal to Brock Lesnar, he will no be book like Rollins, Reigns or even Cena; his gimmick and the fact that he is a part timer too forces them to book him in a different way.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
He's the one who agreed to the match. If he gets hurt, it's his fault.

Either way, I can't say I'd be too sad to see him get a little banged up after he refused to do the job at Mania. Nothing too bad of course, just a reminder that he doesn't belong in the ring anymore.
How about you show respect to the guy.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts