Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,362 Posts
Beat Cena at WM next year, retire.

Once he gets to 20-0 there really isnt anything left to do, and sadly there is now a lack of decent opponents for any of these grand "final matches".

· Banned
4,476 Posts
This is how I would book it:

WrestleMania XXVIII: The Undertaker defeats John Cena, goes to 20-0 at WrestleMania. He's saluting the crowd in the middle of the ring and the lights go out completely. When they return, he's gone, and the urn is in the middle of the ring. He's never seen again.

· Registered
255 Posts

WrestleMania XXVIII: The Undertaker defeats John Cena, goes to 20-0 at WrestleMania. He's saluting the crowd in the middle of the ring and the lights go out completely. When they return, he's gone, and the urn is in the middle of the ring. He's never seen again.
Perfect.

· GOAT
4,573 Posts

Sounds good to me.

· Registered
5,313 Posts

Then he appears at the hall of fame ceremony as the urn.

· Registered
608 Posts

This sounds like a good idea.
Only time we should see him again after that would be in a kayfabe breaking hall of fame induction.
Come on WWE, I know it is still time left, but book it!

·      
4,018 Posts

Can't right it better than that.

· Banned
2,174 Posts

My idea, on the Mania that loses he gets uo upset and frustrated the hwole arena seems to have gone haywire

Paul bearer jacks into the commentry and says"The spectreship of the Undertaker has now been calmed, he has no more unfinished business, its finally over, AHH YEAH!!"

Undetaker is now on the apron with an open casket appearing out of nowhere on the floor shouting "this can't be how it ends!" a bolt of lighing strikes him down he falls into the casket

his druids take him away and by the end of the night after the ending MV recpa we are seen somewhere outside the arena where the druids have buried Taker, they walk off, but one stays behind taking off his hood revealing to be Kane he stares at the grave and says "You really can now rest in peace, dear brother"

he walks off

· Registered
2,804 Posts
The way things are sounding for his health, he might just call it quits after this Mania. Who knows?
my thoughts exactly. his promo's have been worded very carefully and the choice of words have been very interesting as well. "if HHH ends the streak, I DIE". "if HHH can't end the streak, HE DIES"

maybe im looking too much into it...but it almost sounds like its career vs career...but if taker loses, he'll just disappear. if hhh loses, he'll make the announcement the next night on raw or something.

· Registered
2,463 Posts

This is good booking.

That means WWE won't do it.

· Registered
96 Posts
not a fan of the lights going out and the urn, he needs a send off in terms of a burial

something along the lines of it gets to 20-0 he willingly gets into a coffin, which is then buried
kane included in the burial i like that idea

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.