Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never knew this. I thought the oldest kids he had were like 11/12 and he had them with Sara. This kid looks a lot like 'Taker and he's got to be about at least 6' 4", maybe 6' 5". There was a thread on here a while ago about continuing the Undertaker gimmick after Undertaker retires. If this kid has nearly as much talent as his father I could totally see him doing it.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
He has a Guild Wars poster. The modern era's already stolen his chances of being a wrestler. Like most of us, probably spends his time on his phone/computer rather then working out/wrestling.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I believe Taker was married before Sara and had a child with his then wife who I assume is this guy.

I don't recall where I read this so I have nothing to back that up.

I'll go ahead and exit the thread now 8*D

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
The gimmick for the son is already there:

Little Nicky son of the Deadman sent to conquer the world and keep the streak running.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
This is a new generation of wrestlers children, they're no longer growing up with the same desire for the business that the likes of Bret Hart, Goldust and Randy Orton had. Back in the day the business wasn't making anywhere near as much money so the guys were just making a regular income by the time the money got back to their families, sure they may have been paid well but by the time they've spent on the road living lavishly, paid the bills and bought something nice there wasn't much left. So the kids of pro wrestlers up until the 80's grew up like every other kid did.

Fast forward to the modern era of pro-wrestling and to anyone who's been big since the 90's, these guys have made millions of dollars so instead of growing up like the rest of us they've grown up with all the advantages in life.

These millionaires kids don't wanna get involved in the slog of pro wrestling where it's really difficult to make your name even if you are a 2nd generation superstars. The Undertaker's kids will be pushed to go through school/college and to try and go into some kind of more stable job. Where as guys like Orton, McGillicutty, Cody & DiBiase Jr all grew up like regular kids whilst seeing their fathers on tv as superstars so they were automatically attracted towards that lifestyle because it gave them an escape route out of the mediocrity of their day to day lives.

I don't expect to ever see Taker's kids wrestle, the same with HBK's and Bret Hart's. There just wouldn't be the same passion for a kid who's grown up a millionaire who already has everything they want and can easily work their way through the school system and find themselves a high paying normal job that doesn't destroy your body.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts