Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
That made me markjizz. God I have to see what they're going to magic up for his retirement.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
wow, what a failure. Undertaker goes to heaven? Heaven?! for the Undertaker? GTFO, don't be fucking stupid.

the Big Evil don't belong in heaven. would have enjoyed a "he's in hell" video much better. he's the UNDERTAKER. how many times have they related him to the underworld, to darkness, to hell? and now he supposedly dies and he's going to heaven?

lol is really all i can say. this is just getting more stupid by the second.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Didnt he go to Heaven in 94 when Yokozuna beat him? Then fake Undertaker showed up.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Maybe he'll come back as the white taker.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
It's something different, so I'm excited to see what they do with him when he comes back!

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts

he's gonna go to heaven and meet Shawn Michaels and get converted.
Jesus FTW.

Reactions: ABrown

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
^HAHA!
He opens the door and just starts attacking Angels asking
"Where is Jesus? I've got some unfinished business with him!" :lmao

Loved the music in this video.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
If Big Evil or something similar isnt coming back then I don't care anymore.

·
Administrator
59,114 Posts
he's gonna go to heaven and meet Shawn Michaels and get converted.
Jesus FTW.
Yeah maybe he convinced God to bring him to heaven. Pissing off God in the process since he probably wanted to send Taker to hell more than anyone else.

I could see HBK in a corner, in one of those serious modes saying "so, I've been waiting for you Undertaker".

Knowing the fools on the creative team I wouldn't be surprised if they thought of this too.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,324 Posts
I think people are over analysing this. All Undertaker did was open a door that showed a bright light and walk in. He could have been walking into Sheamus's lockerroom and it was the shine off Sheamus's skin :D

Seriosuly though these types of things are common for Undertaker's character, and is possibly giving a spoiler to a new look for Taker as well but who knows.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
pretty sure that was mccool's dress room

1 - 20 of 43 Posts