Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the Q&A for the most recent UFC and the guy Cain Velasquez aka The guy who finally dethroned and beat Brock Lesnar was answering questions

He was asked about the Undertaker/Lesnar staredown thing and he said that Undertaker acted classless and he went on bashing Undertaker about how unprofessional he was and how classless he is.

He said you don't do that to someone especially someone who just fought hard and lost their title. Dana White (president of UFC) also noted that Undertaker actually called him up to apologize for what happened.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Who gives a damn about Cain Velasquez. This was between Taker and Brock, now it's over.

Reactions: WWE2014

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Classless and unprofessional? I can't take this guy seriously..

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
lol Cain has no idea what Taker/Lesnar interaction was all about he should just shut his mouth.

inb4UndertakervsVelasquezatWMXXVIIcomments

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
Pfft. Like he knows what he's talking about. It's not like Taker stopped him, got in his face and said "FUCK YOU, I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, BITCH".

Come on.

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
Before they asked his opinion on what happened, they should've asked did he have any knowledge on what the whole Taker/Brock thing was about..

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Pfft. Like he knows what he's talking about. It's not like Taker stopped him, got in his face and said "FUCK YOU, I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, BITCH".

Come on.
Exactly. Since when has "You wanna do it" been such a horrible provoking thing to say? This got so out of hand it wasn't even funny. Nobody even cared about the fight outcome at one point in the following day because we were all too busy speculating over what Taker was saying to Lesnar meant.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
lol,Brock must've been with a bad mood after that night xD having his ass handed to him and then "facing-off" with Taker who brought up even more shit

lol Cain has no idea what Taker/Lesnar interaction was all about he should just shut his mouth.

inb4UndertakervsVelasquezatWMXXVIIcomments
Triple threat? :yum:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Classless and unprofessional? I can't take this guy seriously..
I think the timing of it was classless and unprofessional, totally inappropriate to be saying anything when Brock had just lost his fight. Also, I'm guessing Cain was more upset that Undertaker was taking the spotlight away from his victory I doubt he cares about Undertaker and Brock's past. If your not going to get in a cage and back up your words then you shouldn't be talking shit at a UFC event.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I think the timing of it was classless and unprofessional, totally inappropriate to be saying anything when Brock had just lost his fight. Also, I'm guessing Cain was more upset that Undertaker was taking the spotlight away from his victory I doubt he cares about Undertaker and Brock's past. If your not going to get in a cage and back up your words then you shouldn't be talking shit at a UFC event.
That was my first though as well. Cain is probably annoyed about the biggest achievement of his career being overshadowed by some WWE guy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Another thing I found interesting about Cain's win was that now a lot of reports are saying this will be the UFC's big break into Mexico (I think his parents are Mexican?). This could be seen as a threat to a strong WWE market and I wonder if they will react by putting a major title on one of WWE's Mexican Superstars?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Cain can destroy Undertaker he can say what he likes, but all honesty it was disrespectful of the undertaker and the situation was classless. I don't think its a personal attack to the Undertaker/Lesnar just the situation

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.