Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Its more funny to me that they have made a shirt for a team that likely will only work together once, there is no real connection of an actual team.....but not only that, its for PPV that they are having to do buy one get one free to get people through the door. The viewing figures likely wont be amazing.

Its one thing making a shirt for a big event but its another making one for a moment that will likely be viewed by mostly only black tarps.

Reactions: A-C-P and SPCDRI

·
Registered
265 Posts
Double Superman punch, just imagine Taker doing that.
But he's "the best pure striker in the business".

Him attempting a superman punch would reveal the smoke and mirrors that is Undertaker; and that's that he struggles to work a match with any kind of intensive wrestling elements outside his finishers - which even then he struggles to lift people for, and he has done since 2009.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Whoever designs and approves these shirts has a nice easy racket going on.

And all this talk of wanting to appeal to teens should include a merch shake up. fire everyone. You cant be cool and attract a young male crowd with this garbage.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
:cole

"The.... GRAVEYARD DAWWWGGGGSSSSS!!!! For the FIRST TIME EVER, Roman Reigns will be teaming up with The Undertaker to take on the team of Drew Mcintyre and Shane McMahon, for the FIRST TIME EVER! The big dawg will be busy digging the holes, while the deadman will be collecting the souls. These two are sharing the yard, what a moment, I GOT GOOSEBUMPS!!!"

:YES

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
:cole

"The.... GRAVEYARD DAWWWGGGGSSSSS!!!! For the FIRST TIME EVER, Roman Reigns will be teaming up with The Undertaker to take on the team of Drew Mcintyre and Shane McMahon, for the FIRST TIME EVER! The big dawg will be busy digging the holes, while the deadman will be collecting the souls. These two are sharing the yard, what a moment, I GOT GOOSEBUMPS!!!"

:YES
michael cole proceeds to strip off all his clothes and dance on the announce table chanting graveyard dogs to which wwe has to cut to a "we will be back shortly" screen.

·
Registered
458 Posts
This probably isn’t too far from the truth. However, it will probably start with a “Vintage Cole” line of:

“Ohhhh my!!!!!”

Reigns digging the holes and Taker collecting the souls is just too dumb of a line, which means it’s definitely going to be mentioned during the show at least once!

I can’t wait for this disaster!

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
What the actual......

:cole Oh my! Here come DA GRAVEYARD DAWGS! Look at that, Corey! It's THEIR yard now! I've never seen anything like this before! The respect and the chemistry between these two!
Lol I read that in Cole's voice. And that cheesiness wouldn't even be his final form.

121 - 137 of 137 Posts