Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Why everything around Roman Reigns must be an incredible cringefest? Do they really think all of this is cool in 2019?

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Why are you guys even surprised by this? They also made a new Shield shirt for their one PPV reunion earlier this year AND they made a shirt for their final match as well :lol So them giving Roman & Taker a shirt for this is no surprise at all.

At least it's better than Seth's new shirt, lol.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
"the graveyard dogs".....uhhhh I just vomited right in my own lap.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I actually have no problems with the design itself, I think it works well. My problem is they're either wasting time designing t-shirts for a one-off match at a B PPV OR they're going to just keep Reigns and Taker as a team for even longer, and I'm not sure which option is more stupid...

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
I don't love the name "Graveyard Dogs", but it wouldn't crack a top 50 of dumb WWE names, so... whatever. The bar is pretty low in that category.

Cool design, if it's a limited time thing to commemorate the "super team" of Taker/Reigns, that's fine. If they try and use it as a means to convince people they're a long term team before one turns on the other, I'm not on board. Y2AJ was too recent.

41 - 60 of 137 Posts